Which cup fills fastest?

Which cup fills fastest?

All containers have equal initial height of water and volume of water.

all of them

c

Just the bottom ones.

>c
This. The pressure (and therefore flow rate) will start equal in all of them, but drops off faster in the other two.

>All containers have equal initial height of water and volume of water.
>different shapes
>filled with water
>equal volume
>AND height
whooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

That's a good remark, but you're still a brainlet

this

That's a strange way to claim that [math] f \rightarrow \int_a^b f(t) dt [/math] is injective

The pressure is exactly the same for each. If you exclude friction and minor losses, then the flow rates are exactly the same too.

However, you could maaaybe consider option C a slightly more efficient orifice that would have less minor losses than the others.

You're fucking retarded. Here I picked numbers for you, stupid.

All 3 different shapes have equal height and equal volume. If you're not sure consult a 7 year old.

Initial flow rate is equal, but C has highest surface area up top so it changes height less for an equal change in volume. So C will lose flow rate more slowly.

The containers continue towards you, towards the camera, but different depths.

Ah, I guess you're right. It will have the majority of its volume gone by the time the pressure and flow goes down.

If I remember what my main man Bernoulli rapped about I'd say it's C.

none, this is a looped gif that never results in filled cups.

Assuming that discharge velocity only depends on head, the answer is [math]C[/math]

There all the same, brainlets

Can I have one cup of C[/spoiler]um[/spoiler] please

none

this is a looping animation in which no cup gets filled

They're all the same. Lel at brainlets not even knowing the definition of hydrostatic pressure.

Stop and think for a moment and realize why you are the brainlet.

c, it gets faster as it gets lower

C, because nozzles

its obviously c, you don't need to be a ChemE or physicist to figure that out

C "seems" correct, because most here have said so. If a choice between brutal death and choosing, I'd go for C.
However, there have been many days in my life--likely all of them--when something "seemed" a "good idea at the time." I probably have a lot more years of stupid in than most of you; and I've heard and seen a lot more stupid too.

C, think of the pressure vs volume left relation which relates directly to flow rate vs volume left.

WRONG

WRONG