What's up with all the sex scenes? Why did you recommend this? I thought you were classier than this

What's up with all the sex scenes? Why did you recommend this? I thought you were classier than this.

how old are you ?

>classier

spooky

I wondered this also, it kind of got boring. But maybe it represents something. Boringness of everything is sex sex sex sex for the normies. And even higher up. Representing the downfall of higher man.

>normies

You aren't on /r9k/, you fucking loser

And ive never been. This is Veeky Forums. Not many normie books here..

kek t.

Masturbation is unironically better than sex.

No girl is tight enough to compete with my hand.

>he thinks there's too much sex in Kafka on the Shore
is there a more obvious way to state that you haven't read much at all in your life?

Take the name off you cringy fuck

Normies are still scum, regardless of which board you're on. Rejecting the social mainstream is essential to becoming patrician.

You're scum, and you know it.

OP's just getting trigged because he's a virgin and sex scenes make him uncomfortable and embarrassed that he will never relate

That's not always true, I'm a turbo virgin and I don't mind sex scenes at all.

Not all virgins have to be triggered by sex scenes for sex scenes to only trigger virgins

t.scum

t. scum

sex scenes trigger my mom and I'm pretty sure I'm not jesus

>he doesn't see the Freudian nuances in a book about a guy who kills his own father and has sex with his mother

dance dance dance is his best novel.

I just finished the trilogy+dance3 and they're so much more emotionally present than the rest of his books, it's pretty cool. Especially Wild Sheep Chase and dance.

>got my stepmother a copy of this book without reading it
>read it afterwards
>all this Oedipal complex stuff
agaskjfalsdaksfalskdfaklsd

There barely are any, what are you talking about?

Oedipal anxiety my dude
>this is what happens when you don't start with the greeks