So the romanticizing of Castro has begun

i find it funny that it mostly comes from privileged western "marxist", mostly millenials that rock soviet icongraphy

and most of the hatred of him, actually comes from FUCKING cubans that lived there

Rest in Piss

>the romanticizing of Castro has begun
it began years ago. we are also forgiving the vietnamese and soon you will see a more friendly interpretation of ho chi minh become more prevalent among the ruling class. cuba, vietnman, and venezuela are falling into the u.s. sphere of influence and need to be born again as "emerging markets" with a new history.

Daily reminder Mao literally did nothing wrong

YOU ARE ON THE LITERATURE BOARD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

take this to the politics one.

right...he only promoted a pseudo-science called Lysenkoism which led to major famines across his country

why, well because actual Mendelian genetics was seen as a "threat" to the egalitarian wet dream of Mao, same with Stalin and other so called communist dictators

>Muh science

Take it to reddit champ

so you literally think DENYING genetics to promote your pseudo-scientific fantasy like Lysenkoism is actually not that bad of a thing.....

what a fucking stupid response

TAKE
IT
TO
REDDIT
CHAMP

No...Im going to wait until you give me a response on why these Communist regimes were so threatened by genetics?

back to pleddit, you filthy swine

Also, you sperged out about this yesterday as well. Is this going to be a daily tirade from you from now on?

Sounds like its going to be a long night then

:^)

all of these are half-truths

Intellectually lazy and wrong

>he doesn't rank based Fidel

alot of that is cuban propoganda

(source: American Propaganda)

UN statistics verify most all of those claims comrade

Not that user but genetics wasn't really a hard science at that point, Lysenko wasn't wrong until he was proven wrong.

>t. class cuck

also
>not just triggering the OP autist by posting Fidel shit (even if you don't agree with it) to teach him not to post non-literature-related threads on the literature board

Americunt is shook

He was a brutal dictator

WHY DO YOU THINK ALL THE CUBANS IN MIAMI ARE CELEBRATING HIS DEATH?

Based Fifi so smug, he knows how based he is

The Vietnamese don't care what you think of them. Their country is flourishing and the horrors of the war are a distant memory.

History will remember an imperialist power forcing a nation to fight against itself in the interests of its own geopolitical games. Effectively killing 14% of the smaller nation's population in the process.

They like their lives, and they hate the US military for dropping agent orange on them.

>Fidel Castro: 6'3"
>Average Castro critic: 5'9"

Tells you all you need to know

Because they're the pawns of the actual brutal dictators, America and its crony Batista. Not all the Cubans are cucks though.

>there are people ITT that STILL unironically think American empire is justified and moral

You'd think being continually fucked over by their capitalist class would have taught them something.

>American empire is justified and moral
no

but better than China empire

So true. Western Marxists almost always come from wealthy backgrounds and then proceed to speak on behalf of the "people."

>what are the black panthers

>“Why should some people walk barefoot, so that others can travel in luxurious cars? Why should some live for thirty-five years, so that others can live for seventy years? Why should some be miserably poor, so that others can be hugely rich? I speak on behalf of the children in the world who do not have a piece of bread. I speak on the behalf of the sick who have no medicine, of those whose rights to life and human dignity have been denied.”
— Fidel Castro’s message to the UN General Assembly, 1979

>"lol leik ur a dictator lmfao"
— Americucks, 1959-present

>"whaaaa i'm not allowed to exploit a peasant class anymore whaaaaa"
— Miami gusanos, 1959-present

This.

One simply has to become a communist. In fact, I'm a Western academic Marxist and am a staunch communist.

Don't you deep down agree that we need more communism, OP? Thank you for creating this politics thread on the literature board btw, glad we can redpill the people to Historical Necessity ;)

You wish it was that simple. Not that there's anything wrong with class traitors.

I can't endorse things like support for brutal African dictators and crushing domestic dissent, but it's hard not to respect the man who overthrew Batista and his American mafia overlords.

Don't respond to class cucks, they've been brainwashed by mainstream media and capitalist hegemony :^)

We must redpill the masses who have been subverted by capitalist professors who support the status quo :^)

>The Vietnamese don't care what you think of them
The Vietnamese recently accepted with open arms a special ambassador who was a former throat slitter Navy SEAL. Special trade agreements and deals have been completed in the last year to move a large number of factories and workers to Vietnam as part of the Asian Pivot started by Barack Obama.

Even in imperial times the greatest enemy to the Vietnamese has been China. Right now when of the largest hotspots for military activity is the South China Sea, or East Sea in Vietnam. Vietnam will become another extension of American power against B.R.I.C. With a large part of the export based economy gone from China into the safe hands of Vietnamese (and Mexicans) the United States will be more free to use financial power as a means to maintain its hegemony.