Multivariable Calculus

which video lessons do you recommend me for Multivariable Calculus.... and applied Calculus Multivariable?

Other urls found in this thread:

patrickjmt.com/#calculus
tutorial.math.lamar.edu/Classes/CalcIII/CalcIII.aspx
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5I-Eyk8l9FHdJUd9UujGcvumjCFPHbrd
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL283CA2107AD503A3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

read a book brainlet

Read up on differential forms first and vector calculus becomes trivial

thanks

patrickjmt.com/#calculus

tutorial.math.lamar.edu/Classes/CalcIII/CalcIII.aspx

Don't link that brainlet's material pls. Kid literally reads out of Stewart calculus, only doing already worked problems in the process, and then posts them online like they're helpful

If you want a rigorous course in multi variable lookup professor Leonard. There are 30 videos and each lecture is about 2-3 hours, but he covers the material completely. There is never a "where did this come from?" moment.

Jesus dude, did he fuck your GF or something?

I don't remember where to find it, but there is a series of video lectures on youtube that gives a combined treatment of Linear Algebra and Multivariable Calculus (including differential forms). It looked quite good.

You're probably thinking of Shifrin's lectures.

what do you recommend for differential forms?

Mutli what now
I took this in Electromagnetics

Is this generally considered Calculus III? I'm from a different part of the world and at my college they call it just "Mathematics" so I'm having a hard time finding specific books about it in English.

(not him)
Tu - An Introduction to Manifolds
Rudin - Principles of Mathematical Analysis
Bachman - A Geometric Approach to Differential Forms
Spivak - Calculus on Manifolds

Are some books that cover differential forms / rigorous multivariable calculus.
(Differential forms are a necessary abstraction needed for calculus on a manifold.)

how do i multicalculas variables?

Vector Analysis by Janich is good

Can you please find it? I've been looking for something like this.

This guy was right.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5I-Eyk8l9FHdJUd9UujGcvumjCFPHbrd

Thank you user!

I'd still recommend doing a rough overview of vector/mv calc first before diving into differential forms. Just go through the important stuff like partial derivatives, total differentials, change of variable, line/surface integrals, and the gist of stokes+gauss theorem. Don't bother too much with the proofs for the last two since you can understand them intuitively once you do differential geometry.

You should check out Khan Academy. Really great videos on anything and everything =)

Based Leonard

This. Also biceps.

That guy looks like Mike Ermantraut

He helped me alot man, cut the dude some slack

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL283CA2107AD503A3

good lessons from australian academic