Essential Fuckboy Reading List

If you want to be a fuckboy you need to have these books featured prominently on your shelf. Reading these books is guaranteed to get any basic art hoe wet.

East of Eden - John Steinbeck
The Stranger - Albert Camus
The Plague - Albert Camus
Nausea - Jean Paul Sartre
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep - Phillip K. Dick
Slaughterhouse Five - Kurt Vonnegut
Notes From the Underground - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Demons - Fyodor Dostoevsky
The Castle - Franz Kafka
Collected Works - Franz Kafka
Journey to the End of the Night - Louis Ferdinand Celine
As I Lay Dying - William Faulkner
Absalom, Absalom - William Faulkner
100 Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Waiting for Godot - Samuel Beckett
Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man - James Joyce
Dubliners - James Joyce
Howl - Allen Ginsberg
Candide - Voltaire

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Great_Classical_Novels)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also,
Brave New World - Alduous Huxley
Dune - Frank Herbert

I have never heard anyone mention anything to me about Celine offline. The rest constitute Just Enough Literature to Get Laid, yes.

The only women I know who would fuck me based on what books I'm reading are not the women I want to be having sex with in the first place.

You need to start meeting better art hoes.

>If you want to be a fuckboy
OP a real fuccboi.

The art department at my school is mostly overweight women.

That does not mean OP isn't punching above his weight tho.

Don't bother with most art students. Go to galleries and find people who are trying to get their art presented.

>featured prominently on your shelf
What does this even mean? How do I take a book already on my shelf and feature it prominently?

You should also decorate with paintings of women reading to prime them to look at your book collection.
Draw more attention to them by placing them at eye level or on a shelf that is in a sitting area where you will bring guests.

Put up Christmas lights.

Celine is a good book and I wish more people would read it.

I mean Journey not Celine.

You forgot 1984 and animal farm.

I was torn when I decided not to include those, about 45:55 split. To me they are basic boy books, only useful for getting laid with dudes.

Can't forget
Leaves of Grass - Henry David Thoreau
Walden - Henry David Thoreau

>As I Lay Dying - William Faulkner
Only got this one, does this mean I will never get laid?

You have time user. Most fuckboy books are short.

who hurt you

God did when he made me who I am.

Overweight women are the most patrician desu. They have cute soft bellies and they actually developed a personality.

Art hoes are usually skinny.

To add to the list:
Collected Stories - Ernest Hemingway
Ficciones - Jorge Luis Borges
Collected Stories - Raymond Carver

Those are all wonderful books. Are you saying they will get me sex? I'm a 9/10 with an 8 inch penis btw.

They will help you get laid. Start with the books in OP and work your way throughout the rest of the recommendations in the thread.

It's better to buy the collections of short stories and read only one or two at a time from each collection. You can also supplement with essays but that will make you a nerd which is not attractive unless you've read all the fiction.

How many books is the right amount to list in my OkCupid profile?

Three and they should be novellas at the most. It's better to list authors (artists) than books (works).

>Demons - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Wouldn't Crime and Puishment be more fitting instead of this one?

Not edgy enough to make the list. More people have read Crime and Punishment, it has been required in many American schools for decades, so you get less cred for reading it.

I should also add that some of those books are not good or even the best from their author.

I'm also finding a lot of pictures of black art hoes. Maybe they are looking for sensitive white guys. There's hope for the frogposters yet.

Does anyone want to recommend some Murakami? I haven't read him but I know Asian communities produce a lot of art hoes. What is some Chinese art hoe literature?

Here's an Iranian book I found yesterday:
The Blind Owl - Sadegh Hedayat

leaves of grass was written by walt whitman

You're right. I knew there was something wrong with that post but I thought I was spelling Thoreau wrong. Thank you.

Getting good books in the hope of getting laid is a fuccboi move

Would you have guessed that I made this thread to talk about books?

you go to UCD?

Fuccbois always doing fuccbois shit it's true.

What do Chinese art hoes read? I need some suggestions. Surely someone on Veeky Forums must know a Chinese person that has read Chinese literature.

Tiger's Revenge by Claude Bauls

No.

>Claude Bauls
Clawed Balls

Clever girl.

Unfortunately you (most likely) don't have the necessary cultural background to jump right into contemporary Chinese lit. It's extremely memetic due to the very nature of the language it was originally written in, so half of the references are unspoken and contextual info that you're assumed to know.

With that being said, I would recommend going to either the Zhuangzi or one of the four great classics (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Great_Classical_Novels)

Last Words from Montmartre is hella art hoe

>With that being said, I would recommend going to either the Zhuangzi or one of the four great classics
I'm not reading Chinese Game of Thrones.

Obvious bait shouldn't make me this angry

Yet here I am

>Oh … if one were to call this book an unintelligble collection of hieroglyphics with no words and a plot that had long since disappeared, one would be right.

Seems like a book written by an art hoe (and she was too ashamed to publish while alive). I want books that art hoes would read that aren't retarded. I'm not interested in becoming an art hoe I just want to impress them.

>Muh Ching Chong stories ain't animes they're art!

I need good books to become a rude crude pseud type of dude.

What is a "fuckboy" and what is their relation to "art-hoes"?

>fuckboy
Person who puts on appearances to attract women. In this context reading (OP actually just says to display the books) to impress women who might want to sleep with you.
>art-hoes
Women who are sexually aroused by artists.

damn...

Fuck that and fuck you

A list like that is one of the most off-putting things I can imagine. If I see those books in someone's room and consider how that reflects the person who owns them, I can only guess that that person is a pretentious fucking piece of shit who needs constant validation to get by. There's no common thread that ties them together - no life going on beyond the titles - they're all just "classics"

Pretentiousness is one of the most pathetic and immediately obvious traits in someone. You have to be brain dead not to pick up on it. Get some books that you have something to say about, people will like you infinitely more for it

>people can only like things that I approve of in the ways in which I approve: the thread

this thread is really fucking stupid
want to be a fuckboy? books to get art hoe's wet? are you a virgin?
what the fuck are you babbling about go back to /b/