Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO

Doesn't really apply to the S,M part of STEM

STEMlords don't even have anything to brag about.

Newton was a religious fanatic who wrote more about the apocalypse than physics, Helmholtz was an avid philosopher of science, and Einstein was a competent violinist. If you don't pursue anything related to the arts or humanities you are crippling yourself.

Well, let's wait until they all graduate and discover what the market demand for their BA in Gender, Race and Queer Studies is first-hand.

If you take life advice from a post on Veeky Forums, you're already crippled

what is it with lesbians and STEM

not as pressured to conform to gender roles

this is funny and all of these are true
I like that one about drawing the curtains

maybe if we lived in a society that actually valued these sciences you wouldn't fucking open your mouth and spew such stupidity

Fuck your market

>mfw he's a bitter student athlete
>mfw I have no face

Oh, yeah. Gender roles, that thing that doesn't exist.

spotted the gender studies major

are you a lesbian irl?

I don't understand what that pic is trying to say at all. What is "the thing we did with student athletes"?

I mean its all true. You either go to college for interest or for STEM. This is as truth everyone accepts but are hestitant to talk about because for some stupid reason our government allows people studying glofied trivia to take out 30 grand in loans to do so, and we don't want to hurt their widdle feelings when they realized they were scammed.

Look at nearly any job that requires a degree that isn't STEM. They don't care what degree it is and half the time work experience (read: nepotism) is a sufficient replacement. anyway. They just want to arbitrary filter out their pool of applicants with no skills for people that

A: Have loans they need to repay so they're willing to accept stupid hours and shit pay to do so

B: Are smart enough to write a 500 word essay on a poem or some stupid shit, so they are smart enough to take orders.

Think I'm kidding. Enterprise Rent-a-car requires ALL of its entry level employees to have a bachelors degree. I'm not kidding. This is to sell rental cars at a desk and clean them. They actually go to university job fairs and recruit humanities majors, then put them to work at 50 hours a week for 40k.

I know that university is not suppose to be job training, but the reason we subsidies federal loans is because in some places, it is. All we do by giving out loans for non-STEM majors is cheapen the value of each degree and allow corporations to make students slaves.

>STEM majors saying they're not tired
>STEM majors thinking they've got good job prospects
>STEM majors thinking they won't be broke
wish I had that kind of confidence.

Didn't even include the funniest one.

Is this trying to imply non-STEM is like kindergarten?

Most science majors are in the same boat as everybody else. Research pays just as much (less?) than a job at starbucks.

Only engineers make money.

it's nice that we start kids off with the most important things, like the forms

>if you're not making useful shit you aren't making money
wow who would have thought

>research is not useful
are you sure you are in the right board?

I'm just pointing out the flaws in the pic. They're attacking STEM majors when they should really only be attacking E majors. Why is STEM even a thing? Since when do these groups like each other enough to be grouped together?

Research ends up with long term money. By which I mean, the company makes money after you find something useful but they fire you before they actually make any money and never pay you a dime.

t. afro centric history major

>humanities
Kek. Good joke.

I think what he's saying is that STEM will be dominated by blacks, like sports

twitter/instagram normie memes

Maybe Germany should have won

It does. Everyone in stem is obnoxious.