I steal audiobooks deal with it

I uploaded 6 new audiobooks today.

twitter.com/audiobookbay

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/10509527/Good_Manners_for_Nice_People_Who_Sometimes_Say_Fuck_-_Amy_Alkon
twitter.com/audiobookbay/status/803580123698102272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>op actually delivered the fukuyama book i asked for in the last thread
HOLY SHIT! Thank you so much, dude!

We can request books?

A bunch of Ann Patchett audio books have disappeared from online in the last few years. It'd be nice to see some of those up and about again.

no problem

yea you can request but only non fiction or very good fiction.

>or very good fiction.
Is this how you say "I can find some really shit Frank Herbert audio book torrents, but I don't have access to anything substantial like Ann Patchett"?

I have acess to everything there is on audible and audiobooks.com , i just dont want to spend money on shitty fiction books

>I steal audiobooks
>I have acess to everything there is on audible and audiobooks.com , i just dont want to spend money
So you're not stealing them, you're buying them. And then trying to be an elitist when the fiction is Frank Herbert tier.

Interesting.

Yes i buy them and put hem online.
Either way i dont know why you care.

Hey thanks, if you can upload Good Manners for nice people who sometimes say fuck that would be great.

The torrent version is screwed up and its a shame. Thanks again, I'll definitely keep your twitter on the side

In which format/codec do they come originally?

>Either way i dont know why you care.
Don't get butt hurt bro, I just wouldn't get a stick in my ass about quality if I were uploading shit like Herbert.

Maube thats why the disclaimer, so noone asks stuff like that again

.aa or mp3

Can .aa be extracted/converted losslessly?
I read somewhere that .aa is mp3+drm and .aax is aac+drm...

Are you doing conversions yourself (for archive.org) or is it some automated process?
Anyway, a good way to minimize data with audiobooks is to downmix to mono and convert to Opus (Foobar can do that in one step). Opus already sounds pretty good at ~40kbps. This is relevant for mobile devices and slow internet.

But as long as you also upload the original quality (or closest to it) it's all good. Us autists can then convert to whatever.

I convert .aa to .aax with windows media player and them i convert .aax to .mp3 with a program i found online

that sounds wrong. are you sure you know what you're doing?

It works.

is the audio fucked?
thepiratebay.org/torrent/10509527/Good_Manners_for_Nice_People_Who_Sometimes_Say_Fuck_-_Amy_Alkon

>let me put up a social account so the feds can pull a demonoid/kat/torrentz faster on me.

Yeah, it really sucks. Ive already read it but my friend who is a trucker likes to listen to audio books during the ride.

Hell id recommend it to anyone

Ok i will upload it tomorrow

twitter.com/audiobookbay/status/803580123698102272