How should the demeanor and outward appearance of an aspiring writer be like?

How should the demeanor and outward appearance of an aspiring writer be like?

>Veeky Forumserary lifestyle posting
People like you are boring.

>he doesn't want to live the literary lifestyle

Stay cucked, my friend.

wear tank tops and boat shoes

Whatever you want it to be. Authors come in all shapes and sizes.

I have abnormally low test, basically none in my system and I'm not even taking supplements or anything. I look babyfaced as fuck and fairly feminine and I don't feel anger at all but it doesn't negatively effect me in other ways. I don't know why internet machoism activists are trying to turn it into some sort of religious cult.

>being a NEET is literary
Stop trying to justify being a parasite.

>Stop trying to justify being a parasite.

But I'm not Jewish?

Fedora, trenchcoat, fingerless gloves, buttplug

Fat, angry, poor hygiene and lots of anime shirts.

>tfw you don't own any anime shirts

Do my figurines count? I can't wear those but they're here.

Take pictures and show them off. Don't bother cleaning them either, it will let people know you are nonconformist and confident.

I had to clean up a toilet like that, on my birthday no less. There was this black patron watching, hopping from one foot to the other holding his nose and saying "Damn man, that stinks." One of my co-workers brought me a gas mask.

I think that was a metaphor for life or something that the Muses sent me.

joshuacohen.jpg

Dammit I guess I'm not confident and nonconformist then. I'm obsessively clean and I dust/polish everything I own two or three times per week. I even open the components of my PC and dust them out.

Demeanor:
Old soul, sage, don't care about what people think, pushes people aside in a crowd, jaded, acts, drinks a lot, broods, erratic, turbulent love life, smokes cigarrettes or does psychedelics, either in unrequited love or depressed, gives advice but never takes advice, doesn't let others touch him, intentionally mysterious

Appearance:
long coat, white, male, devil may care smile, walking stick, cape

You were sent a message from God and yet you became a dumb frogposter. Somewhere in your life you really disappointed The Divine.

Depending where you live, you can refuse to clean human waste and your boss can't do a thing to force you.

That's retarded. It ain't gonna clean itself. Someone gotta it.

How kafkaesque

epic! drinkings awesome!!! aha! and smokiin! smoke dat joey!!

Hello, tripfriend, you are a dying breed these days! I wish you prosperity.

They get gloves and training and so forth.

If it isn't my waste and I'm not employed to make the toilets look nice then the boss can do it if it bothers them so much.

Biohazard Cleaning

goddammit everything is full of estrogens. jesus christ