Write a pseudo-intellectual sentence

Write a pseudo-intellectual sentence.

Then write an intellectual one.

Other urls found in this thread:

sharepoint.snoqualmie.k12.wa.us/mshs/meserveb/Language Arts/World Literature full texts/Landscape with Flatiron.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am the ubermensch

I am an ubermensch

I can't do that.

I can't do that either.

Today OP was not a faggot.

Today OP was a faggot.

Write a pseudo-intellectual sentence.

James Joyce is good

James Joyce is bad

"whilst"

"while"

Hard mode: the rest of us have to determine which is which

A pseudo-intellectual sentence.

An intellectual one.

James Joyce was good

James Joyce is good

Spring is the who gone during for everyone

Ritz bits on my tits

A pseudo-intellectual sentence

An intellectual sentence

The Dialectical transfiguration of the elliptical conjecture model trends to sporadically didactically disarray towards the n quotient when the proverbial furlong is furloughed the matrices juxtapose a dual quasi semi pseudo relevant debriefing to the "quantum observer" in the omni dimensional phase space, consisting of ahistorical anecdotal anecdotal anecdotes post-haste-post-modern-post-modernism derives to delve deeply deeper into the essential past the membrane of membranic membranitude betwixt the very depths of Spinozas supreme substance itself, and if Hegel were with me, I can speak for ourself, when we would say, he would likely agree

t. Leddit

God is dead.

God is dead?

I-I can't do it, user~!!!!

Race is a social construct.

Race is real.

That's just saying which one is /pol/ and which one is a different board on /pol/

Race is real.

Race is a spook.

Only one enemeny remained.

Two if you countid God

I know nothing

I know one thing: that I know nothing

"Yes," he said, tearing his chin up and summoning from the depths of his breast the lining, a jade paste up and with a roar he hawked the mucous to his teeth and he tapped it flat and sent it yonder against the mist in the air and it landed on a sagebrush.

Ye. He spat.

The plural of grape juice is grape Jeece.

A perfect Universe would be one without any matter in it. NONE of this should exist... Yet it does. A creator must exist.

Languages evolve over time so it's pointless to correct the misuse of words.

Critics make appalling dinner guests.

He's a putting the seed into her bossom
He put dick in pussy

>Critics make appalling dinner guests.

The supper you made was most exquisitely exquisite I do declare indeed

Shit that shitty shit on shit you made was shitty shit on shitty shit shitting shit onto a shit of shit with shit shitted onto shitty shit shitted on shitty shit you shitted on shitty shit

Pseud: Plato is overrated.

The Genuine Article: There is not a question that has been asked by any philosopher that doesn't have it's roots in Plato.

Pseud: Science has replaced philosophy.

The Superman: Science derives natural law from objective observation, but is incapable of indicating how knowledge obtained should be used within the subjective human domain.

Pseud: Abstinence is for losers.

Genius: Abstinence is for any man who wishes to reach his full potential.

Pseud: There are more than two genders.

Intellectual: There are two genders.

"Write a pseudo-intellectual sentence, then write an intellectual one."

"No."

Pseudo-intellectual: The neo-Marxianization of post-epicolepic[1][2] quantal field theory as method to literature of the non-definitional space, given here, is truly prevaricating of the numinous appellational distinctivity that has resulted in the contemporary political landscape of the East.

Intellectual: The neo-Marxianization of post-epicolepic[1][2] quantal field theory as method to literature of the non-definitional space, given here, is truly prevaricating of the numinous appellational distinctivity that has resulted in the contemporary political landscape of the East.

>Pseud: Plato is overrated.

people actually say this?

The difference between envy and jealousy, is that envy is a two person situation, and jealousy is a three person situation.
-----------

Note:
Wow this is actually pretty hard.

All Murakami books are the same, read any two and you're done.

Murakami books are stylistically similar, but the thematic explorations are distinct and varied, thus they must all be read to fully understand Murakami's genius.

Only a pseud would call Murakami a genius.

"Morality is just a social construct."

"Not how the world is, is the mystical, but that it is."

Unfortunately, they say it all the time.

he contributed nothing to philosophy, pseud. Stop jerking off dead Greek men.

Maybe because unfortunately, people overrate Plato all the time.

Murakami has good works and faded versions of those thinly disguised with other titles and characters' names. But Murakami has good works, nonetheless. Even great ones.
Like this short story, Landscape with Flatiron.

sharepoint.snoqualmie.k12.wa.us/mshs/meserveb/Language Arts/World Literature full texts/Landscape with Flatiron.pdf

You contributed nothing to philosophy.

A.N. Whitehead, William Barret, Micheal Surgue, myself, and many others (including the majority of philosophers) would disagree with you.

Impossible, you pseud.

easy, the first one is pseudo lol

There are an infinite number genders that exists in our universe

Gender is a spook

Only one enemy remained

Two if you count God

Neoconceptual textual marxism in Seinfeld

Pseudointellectual statement

I may not know what you're talking about.

I definitely do not know what you're talking about.

this sounds like straight mewithoutyou lyrics

However, Ex nihilo nihil fit – change, on the other trotter, is only ever effected by doing something. I try to maintain an open mind on the impact of bidirectional digital media on our culture and society, but sometimes, slumped on the Tube, staring blankly at some ad urging me to text “PANTS” to a campaign aimed at ameliorating the working conditions in Bangladeshi sweatshops I sort of despair.

Holy.....I want more.....

To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.

Sex Is Real And It Affects The Future

The search for truth lies at the heart of all human endeavor.

All human endeavor is driven mainly by the human need to construct a sensible relationship between the self and the external world.

Now, which is which?

Knausgard is the most important living author.

Houellebecq is the most important living author.

Quads confirm.

Very good

LOL

>All human endeavor is driven mainly by the human need to construct a sensible relationship between the self and the external world

Pseud.

Come back when you know the difference between it's and its, untermensch

>Praises Plato
>7 year old understanding of grammar
Yeah, you're definitely an intellectual, hotshot

Both are psued. Humans are driven by sex and sex accessories.

holy.............

this desu

I'm a nihilist.

I'm nothing, but that's fine.

>In the depths of her darkest voids I found what I had lost so long ago, that something that made it all worth it.

>Six inches inside and she won't stop laughing about the penguin.

On the chance this message gets out before they do: I regret nothing, I'd do it again, and I hope they eat every last one of you.

----------------------------------

My children cry out for the blood and flesh of those who set themselves against me. My folly bringing the rapture with my death as the catalyst.

>Karl Ove Knausgård is a Norwegian author, known for six autobiographical novels
lmao, how narcissistic can you get?

Nice, you found the typo. Congratulations on being an intellectual giant, you bourgeois faggot.

fuck

How many layers of autism are you on though?

holy...i want more

I have friends.
I have no friends.

The heaventree of stars, hung with humid nightblue fruit.
festering nigger diarrhea

Oh, I get it. Autism is Veeky Forums speak for knowing what you're talking about.

Neither of those are sentences and you didn't write either of them.

I have to go pee.

I have to peepeepoopoo.

witnessed

Veeky Forums's literature forums are a meeting ground of the most refined minds and the ideological backgrounds each brings to the table, where discourse is the common tongue and broader, stronger ideas are the collective aim.

It's not.

t. Pseudo-intellectual

Race is real.

Race is a social construct.

>t. basic understanding of sociology and economics

James Joyce is good
James Joyce is dead

How does economics factor into it

It's hard to disagree with that
It's hard to argue with the facts

The implication of your request being that there even exists such as thing as a pseudo- or non- pseudo intellectual statement is, in my opinion, a false duality.

Dogs got hairs everywheres

Gregor Samsa didn't actually turn into a bug.

Gregor Samsa turned into a bug.