Panic Disorder and Anxiety General

Alright Veeky Forums, let's talk about this disorder, why is it getting more commom? Why does it even happen? What's the most efficient treatment?

> 21
> Got my first panic attack at 15
> I could swear I had a heart disease or some shit, felt chest pain, dormant hands, and a lot of simptons
> Check my heart with every possible exam, it's 100% fine
> Start taking flouxetine, it works, the disorder stopped
> 2 years later I stop the flouxetine treatment
> 1 year later (today), I think it's coming back (getting paranoid over some vertigo with ear buzz
> The cycle will repeat as I will accumulate those death fears
> The cycle starts again
How to I fix this shit? Must I take flouxetine forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_serotonin_reuptake_inhibitor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have either Bipolar or Autism, nigga.

> the state of Veeky Forums

Find out what causes it. Eliminate those causes.

Need for flouxetine is diminished as cause is removed.

In my case, the cause was general social noise. Whether it be from TV or phone or people, if the information was social in nature, my brain would start overloading and shutdown. So I stopped most of the causes or minimized it to controlled degree. These panic attacks/anxiety have largely stopped. However the "negative" is I don't socialize with people and can't convey higher sets of emotion.

There's a chance it could be autism, but I don't really care about that since there's no real "fix" for autism.

> trade your panic disorder for depression lmao

I'm in the same boat, OP. Had severe health anxiety issues. Recurring fear of cancer, heart attack, etc. I took citalopram hBr with much success.

Either you recognize the symptoms of a panic attack in order to stop them as they're coming on... Or you go back to taking your pills.

Deep meditation helps but is no cure. I really recommend re-upping your script. Anxiety is shit.

Glad to see I'm not alone here. Stay strong bro!

>> 2 years later I stop the flouxetine treatment
>> 1 year later (today), I think it's coming back (getting paranoid over some vertigo with ear buzz

Never stop the treatment, go to a psychiatric and tell him you have panic attacks and need a SSRI prescription.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_serotonin_reuptake_inhibitor

It's the only thing that works for me.

Keep strong.

>never stop
So use it your entire life?

KEK

I'm using lexapro for 10 years now, better than having panic attacks.

What's the dosage you take? In those 10 years did you have any relapse?

10mg and yes, two times.

Is it okay to take it forever? also, how are your panic attacks? Do you get paranoid over heart attacks or what?

>Is it okay to take it forever?
I don't know.

> also, how are your panic attacks? Do you get paranoid over heart attacks or what?

My panic attacks happens only when i have relapses or in very rare occasions, about the pain in my chest when i have attacks, i know it's all from anxiety, not an actual heart attack.

> I don't know
dude, you will literally have a premature death if you keep taking death pills everyday.

Goddamn, I started developing this this year.

>be an anxious person in general but never needed medication
>one day, get a migraine from caffeine withdrawal
>ever since then, had weird symptoms
>vertigo, dizziness, nausea, heart palpitations, neck pain
>think I'm stroking, this is it, I'm going to die
>go to doctor, performs neuro exam, I'm fine
>think it must be congestive heart failure even though I have amazing BP and exercise every day
>get blood work and am ekg
>I'm fine

Jesus, and not only that i can't stop googling my symptoms. I even started having panic attacks in responses to my dreams and waking up in the middle of the night. What the fuck is going on?

I was given a Prozac script and now I just take that and it seems to help but it's only been two weeks and I'm worried it'll fuck with my problem solving skills since I'm a math major

> googling my symptoms
that's my biggest mistake, when I start googling shit, it just gets worse.
Try stopping this, and google panic disorder simptons instead, that will make you feel better.
Don't feed your anxiety with bullshit, you can't diagnose yourself like that.

> re-upping your script.
What does it mean?

Yeah I'm slowly realizing that. The more I read about how anxiety could be causing all my symptoms the better I felt. But some days are bad and I can't help it. I just stow my phone away from my person most the day now

can pussy cure panic disorder Veeky Forums?

But I thought fear led to hate, and hate led to the Dark Side.

I guess we'll never know...

>Why does it even happen?
Lack of O2. In the air, water and poison we put on and in these bodies. The body reacts as if drowning, imminent death.
>What's the most efficient treatment?
Eat cooked vegetables in huge variety to produce soothing endorphins to DRUG yourself naturally. Home-made drugs are the best. Nuclear war could be declared and a body fed vegetables would still provide calming endorphins. People disrespect and take advantage of the bodies they inhabit. They're usually born of similar people who do not respect earth and vegetation; or anyone else including themselves.
>How to I fix this shit?
Drugs work until a healthy, sane diet of cooked vegetables.
But you have to want to heal and to not suffer. Most people want to suffer and die alone, and when they're not alone they say nothing or babble nothing of consequence. These people "like" their drug, usually ethanol.

what are you, some sort of wizard?

everything you said: [citation required]

i have the cure for your panic attacks OP.

but first, you have to tell me your 3 favorite memes. be specific, dont say "pepe", but "that pepe thats weirdly blowing out the popcorn".

nice try, autist

bump