How does one describe a beautiful female's back?

How does one describe a beautiful female's back?

I mean, it is easy to describe her hair, that surrounds her head like clouds surround the moon; or her breasts, that swing like the ripe fruit of a peach tree in soft summer's wind calling for harvest. Or her hips, that seem like that of a jungle folk's idol. Her cheerfullness, which is that of a child, or her grace, which is of a saint.

But how does one describe a beautiful back? What can it even be compared to?

>That's one hell of a fuckable back if I ever seen one
is the way to go

>her hair, that surrounds her head like clouds surround the moon; or her breasts, that swing like the ripe fruit of a peach tree in soft summer's wind calling for harvest. Or her hips, that seem like that of a jungle folk's idol. Her cheerfullness, which is that of a child, or her grace, which is of a saint.

>first person
Nah. Makes it too specific. I want to describe the beautiful back itself, not just any beautiful back.

How does one fuck a back anyway?

post your address and i'll come over and show you how it's done for artistic purposes of course

>Her back is like the windswept desert of Arabia, with graceful peaks and valleys and natural ripples that conform to the patterns of the weather, just as her muscles conform to the patterns of her movement.

>one can still see the remnants of adam lingering in her back anchored down with the coming of men

i just made that up. As someone who reads a lot i don't see backs gone into depth often as it's usually a part that's covered. Get creative.

Too convoluted, but I like the approach. Though a desert is too dry, while a grassy field is too uneven. And mountain terrain is too rough.

>Her back is as the swells of the ocean, gracefully powerful, and of a perfectly natural form.

if nothing comes to mind, you shouldn't force it

Her back, well it isn't easy to describe. It's a minor detail for most, but i saw something so indiscribable estatic in it, i bearly can put it to words.
It was like a sculptor had molden flesh, the distinct movements of the body reflected by the muscles, the shoulderblades rising, whilst the spine gives a slight valley. In short, her back reflected her initial beauty tenfold.

This sounds like something Holden Caulfield would have written for a goddamn phony assignment.

Outch, that hurt. I'm still coming to terms that i'm not that good of a writer, please don't be too harsh.

Her back consisted of flesh, and concealed cartilage. It was like a desert, but it was actually full of water. Underneath. Taunting Jon, who thirsted so. The back could not move to escape when his fingers extended to stroke the part at the upper left, beneath one of the shoulders. This is because it, and the rest of the body, had recently been administered a powerful paralytic agent. But her eyes were still moving. They couldn't see him, because he was behind her, but he knew they were trying to anyway.

Then he bit into her neck and she fell in love with him.

Jon Arbuckle is not a vampire. He's just sick.

I want to cut down on the biblical references in my writing already.

>i don't see backs gone into depth often as it's usually a part that's covered
Yes, I noticed this aswell, which probably explains why I did not automatically find anything to associate a beautiful back with.

That is too generic. You are comparing the two things here based on the attributes that you apply to them, and not due to them looking similar, which I strive for when describing something physically beautiful.

I guess I would need to come to terms with what I find beautiful about a back before trying to compare something to it.

You are probably right, but I reached a part in my writing where I would need to describe a female back.

It is too specific. As I said, I want to descibe "the" beautiful back, not just any.

Also, sentences like "In short, her back reflected her initial beauty tenfold." are way too plump. It needs to be more subtle. Don't just call it "really super beautiful".

First off, the back in op's pic is pretty average, unattractive even. So your criteria is fucked up from the start.
Second, there are many ways a woman's back can be beautiful. Is she skinny with the back of her ribs showing? then your description should focus on the delicacy, vulnerability and other-worldiness that comes with being a skinny woman.
is she T H I C C? curvy woman have that sexy skin fold that forms when she turns to the side. you could focus on that. also the valley along the spine is pretty hot desu.
Or does she have the well-defined back muscles of an Instagram whore? if so, then stop writing and kill yourself.
Also, the way the hips and ass flare out from the back are important in any description tbqhf.

Thank for showing the flaws, i'm trying to get better.

I just googled "female back", really. I guess the female I am trying to describe is somewhat curvy, but not entirely T H I C C.
And yes, I have in mind how describing the back of a naked woman necessarily would include describing her bottom. Describing a fine ass and finding comparisons to it is easy.

But the style of the text I write demands me to find something in nature, or primitive culture, to compare the back to. And I really can't think of anything. If the woman was lying on her stomach I would probably find it easier to compare it to a fertile pasture or something like that. But the woman I am trying to describe is standing upright, dancing a little.

her back was like a delicate and pristine vase unearthed from a forgotten emperor's palace~

just so you know, your examples sound like the kind of vacuous drivel you'd find in a romance novel

She brought sexy back.

Yes, I know.

Huh. I think I like that one.

>The woman danced a little to the music that played the cello of her back.

are you writing satire

Her jizz covered back sparkled like morning light off a gurgling brook.

She had the kind of back that sends would-be writers wringing their minds in search for a proper simile.

She has a BACK, lemme tell ya. This back ain't no joke. It is, in fact, the opposite of whack.

Nah, I'm really just praciticing my meter while writing some fap bait. Then I came across how I don't know how to describe a back.

Her back was more beautiful than the most beautiful back you can imagine. Which isn't really saying much. I mean, come on, it's a back. Now dat booty doe...

Baby got back.

When I only looked upon user's back, I saw the flush and colour of a painting magnificent in nature. With the dive and drive of complex strokes. I never knew why it reminded me of a painting. But the colours of varying tan and shadow just seemed to curt that voice behind the frame.

Describe it like the way a mountain gracefully arches up into the sky or some shit nigga.

Her back, which was a back among backs, like a back backed backingly into the backery, back back back, simile simile simile, metaphor metaphor, back.

A purple knitted sweater sat on her torso, with flowing, smooth and blonde hair over her neck. This sweater was sweet, and fit her back very well. She took her sweater off, and her tee, and revealed a magnificent white arch, sitting proudly above her cheeks. Fuzzy hair flowing down her crack, your body growing energetic looking at her back. Such a cute place;part of her, yet free from her. Maasaging her back, she leans forward with a moan, exposing her butt vagina and anus. Etc.

Some shit about a sand dune.

Her back looked like... skin. Skin and... empty space where her arms were. But that's not her back. Her back had... shadows on it. And some bumps. Ridges. It was unclothed. Her back is the color of... caucasian. Her back has a butt on it. It's small. And inside, there's an anus. Her back her back. It's there. I see. But what can be done

We

Excellent.

Her back brought me back to a distant time. A simpler times, where the reversely carved torso's of simians were served on long silver plates and their muscles labelled with tiny flags. A was tender but so was Z. In fact the in between was mostly for show to excite the tourists.

"Her back looks like- Hang on, check out that ass, man those hips are looking wide too, and goddamn those thighs are thicc- Why was I looking at her back again?"

The backs of her shoulder were subtle, like a gentle hill in snow. I placed my mouth to her nape to breath and kiss each bump of downward bone. I could hear her shudders like spinal whipcrack, like an earthquake crushing every hardness between us. She moaned to my moans and we coiled while the whole back unwound in two bodies: two planets pressing the sinews of crumbling mountain to fuck new, wet earth.

looks like a road map back there. with fingers all over it. hit that back spread again. damn, looks like you could fly with that. sarah the bat

Don't write about what it looks like, but how it feels to touch it. Even if the character isn't touching it, describe it in tactile terms. How it would feel running your hand over the soft skin and the things beneath the skin, the spine and ribs and shifting muscles.

This writing is so bad oh my fuck

wuz

La suave curva de su espalda exigĂ­a de mi mano un pase delicado, pero firme.

Not an argument

kangs

Her back was smooth and sculpted, its soft power visible when she stretched and turned with the beat. The bare curves of her shoulders and hips spoke of sensuality waiting to be seized, while the (flexing/shifting) hills and valleys between them mesmerized onlookers.

I don't even like the hills and valleys part, but you insist on a natural metaphor, so there you go. Also, I couldn't decide between flexing and shifting, I guess it depends on whether you want it to be more obvious that you mean the bones and musculature or not.

reeled and ebbed inwards towards her constantly indoctrinating frame that inspired unwavering oscillation: imbuing her midriff with a licentious effervescence. It stretched back flaccidly, cogency flitting off from her loose and comfortable gesture. She respired discreetly and patiently

Sinuous.

/thread

epic

I've never written anything and probably read a lot less than you guys. When I try to think of a back the first thing that comes to my mind is reflecting moon light like pic related. Second thing is goose bumps.

Third thing that comes to my mind is those two sexy spots above the asscrack that notfat women have.

And there was something of the world there, an atlas upon the skin. Firmament, bone, roots of flesh beneath seas of silk which were not quite smooth, for it would goosepimple and then I could read her as the blind read braille, feel and know the contours of her flesh and thereby her soul. Now she was cold, now she was scared, now she was in love.

MY NECK

MY BACK

TO SAVE KUWAIT WE'LL BOMB IRAQ

Pretty good.

the fuck

The dorsal side of her back stood in the rear of her tail zone, behind the stern, with the aft towards the end of her poop.

Her ass curved neatly like the giant pimple on my nose, only I don't want to put my dick in my nostril.

Her back was so smoothly curved and defined in its poise, hone, and hue, that you could see in each place you rested your eyes, her femininity. It stood out among the dross of a material world, that seemed to pine for it to become one with itself, yet for fear of being pulled and lost in its purety restrained itself, leaving it to its own design. The outline of her ribs against her placid skin, whispering silently to beckon its admirer closer like the Siren's serenade of yore. Each prickle of her skin a new note in the score. The onlooker already lost, joins the world as a victim of her subtle lulling.

Elegant, sharp, sensual, alluring, delicate, youthful?

For simile building. Just find something that perfectly matches your adjective.

"Baby... got back," said Jim, as he unsheathed his rape knife.

I'm sweating because I have to describe a fucking woman's back in a poetic way or the editor won't accept this novel, this is an early part - chapter one - so it matters and I don't fucking know! I don't care about backs! Who cares about backs? It's just a fucking goddamn back NO no calm down, calm down, you can do it, you can find the words that's your job! She -- her back. Okay. Let me think of the ways. Oh Jesus. Oh Christ. Oh fucking hell

She turned over, onto her stomach, and he braced for disappointment. Though he enjoyed having sex with women from behind, he wished that their torsos could rotate freely on their bodies like an action figure, so that he could play with their tits and mount them like a jungle ape both at the same time. But as she adjusted clumsily to rest on her elbows and receive his mediocre penis, he was struck by the perfection of this particular back. Her shoulder blades tapered elegantly, forming lines that subtly suggested you look right at her ass. There was a giant mole that looked like Uganda interrupting one of the lines, but that only gave it more character. He obliged, and looked down at her ass. "I wish I'd shaved my pubes," he thought.

where are her balls

It bore the texture of grated, pastoral molasses; her dorsal side reeled and ebbed inwards towards her assiduous and narrow frame, which roused unwavering oscillation, imbuing her taut vessel with a licentious effervescence. It stretched back sinuously; cogency warbling from off her flaccid gesture. As she respired discreetly and patiently: the air shrieked through her lungs.

She shone in such a salubrious carnation, she was so ripe and unfettering that a flower could grow out of her navel, and no one would be particularly beleaguered by it

Dimples of Venus.

got some good keks, thanks user

how does this sound:
It was curved, carved, and pinkish pale, like an icy bluff in the morning.

alternatively replace 'in the morning' with 'at dawn,' or add the word sun after morning.

*Icy slope

bluffs a

*bluffs go straight down, I'm a retard