How long did it take for you to finish Aristotle's entire body of work? no memes please

How long did it take for you to finish Aristotle's entire body of work? no memes please

Not worth reading entirely.

I selectively read Politics and that was too much already.

I have 2200 pages worth of reading ahead of me and I'm not sure where to begin. I'm aware that a large part of his work is just him shitting on sophists and doing pseudo natural science which I do find intriguing, but even with that said it's still gonna be difficult to go through even half of it.

Just read a plato.stanford article or something.

Starting with the Greeks is nice but you don't have to trudge through all of them. A lot of it is boring, dated, uninteresting shit, especially Aristotle.

>entire body
heh

I'll probably read his section on rhetoric and politics, ancient cosmological thought doesn't really intrigue me. To avoid feeling like a dilettant and scratch my completionist itch I'll probably read him on and off though.

2 hours

i said no memes you fucking bully

2.5 hours

No memes huh? Well I guess FUCKING LANGUAGE is off-limits.

hes seriously not worth studying

I haven't read everything of him, and rarely do read everything an author writes unless I'm extremely fascinated by him or her.

I did take a course on "On the Soul" in university though, which was very interesting.

just read ulysses, tells you everything you need to know

Completionism has been intellectual suicide since the printing press.

this.

philosophy is actually the easiest type of 'serious' writing to skim.

I see your point, it's just that I find the greeks really interesting so I'll want to read it either way.

bump

LOL

do NOT do this.

You don't need to read 2200 pages, but you should read Categories, De Interpretatione, Posterior Analytics, Topics, Physics, Metaphysics, Nichomachean Ethics, De Anima, Politics, and Poetics if you want to read the Aristotle that's still relevant today

I have only read ito Politics, Nicomaquean Ethics, and Metaphysics. Can't remember dates for shit, but im pretty sure each one took me at least three solid months.

I want moar.

Read Ethics, Politics, Rhetoric and Poetics... if you have ballz then read logic home dog

>the ass of buridan

definitely read metaphysics shits amazing, read physics to get a better grasp of it. politics is redundant ethics just plain boring. havent read poetics though proably will at some point

¿Alguien que sepa como tradujeron 'De Caelo' al español?

Bertrand, and Green are literal cucks, m8, ffs

hehe wouldn't mind finishing her body of work with my dick, if you know what i mean

more like i want to fuck her body (of your file picture. Not Aristotle, of course...)

>i know how to read

I'd work that entire body, if you know what I mean

>Maritza Martinez

has she any nudes?

I've only read Posterior Analytics, where to go next?

i'd like to do some analytics on her posterior if you know what i mean

i would obey the biological imperative of sexuated life and produce an altered version of my ultimately enigmatic and labyrinthine self if you know what i mean

i would into this right in the ol' vajayjay

>tfw too skinny to satisfy a woman like this

she's got way more plot. IYKWIM

you dont start with the final boss, you have to work yourself up

thanks senpai

Google mexicanlust.com, there's two whole albums of her in vk.com.

what do i start with senpai

look up a college or graduate course on Aristotle and mimic its syllabus
you don't just motor your way through Aristotle; why would you think this is a good way to get good?

I was thinking about doing ethics->politics->physics->metaphysics->rhetoric or something idk

>look up a college or graduate course on Aristotle and mimic its syllabus
this sounds good, thanks