It's almost 2018

>it's almost 2018
>still no cure for balding

Explain this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

global.kyocera.com/news/2016/0702_nfid.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

testosterone isn't an ailment, it's a gift.

Is that why men get balder as they get older?

No it's because they've dealt with women for longer

So the cure is homosexuality?

Guess I'm a man going his own way now.

balding is poor genes

Im the opposite, kind of mad i didnt go bald. Not sure why some men dislike it, or worse shave their entire head. Its a mark of age, distinction, wisdom. Much like gray hair which i look forward to.

My name is Francisco Pizzarro

>toupee

stem cells

>cure for acne is makeup

It's called acceptance.

It's not like balding is debilitating mentally or physically for you to care about it, nor it is particularly uncommon that you get ostracised for it so there's no point caring.

>this is what men with hair and women actually believe

No, I'm balding myself. I don't see the need to frantically reverse it when it's a natural process and doesn't impact anything I actually care about.

that can be said about nearly any trait/disease/whatever

We don't need hairs anymore, so it is just logical for evolution to optimize it away and use the energy for more important things. So it's next gen man ;)

>tfw hairlet

>I don't care about having sex hot women

>implying women experience genuine physical attraction based on appearance

last tie i cheched they didnt find me attractive because of my academic cv

So, you personally lack any aesthetic preferences for self and extrapolate it upon the rest of humanity.

So clever.

If you don't care about how you look like, it doesn't mean that everyone does the same. There's no need to accept anything that's potentially changable.

Humanity should seek to make every single individual human as happy as possible, without sacrificing much of the collective goals.

I never claimed that the rest of humanity should follow my example, they can go rot for all I care.

it seems like you're projecting your own insecurity on me, is this what you tell yourself everyday? That losing hair is going to make you permanently unhappy or something until you reverse it?

Seems like a recipe for disaster when you face actual issues.

There is a cure for balding, it's called a hair transplant.

Look at hollywood. Daniel Tosh used to be balding, not anymore. Donald Trump still rocks the comb over but his hair is significantly thicker and more luxurious than it was a decade ago. (Theres tons more celebrities that fit this example but those are just the ones that came to mind) The cure for balding has been discovered already. It just isnt shared with the peasants.

It must be your glowing personality

>2018
>still giving shit about physical appearance

DHT builds up in your system as you age and if you have the mutation for the specific type of hair follicle where DHT binds to reseptors it is not meant to your hair start to grow shorter and shorter untill the follicle dies off inevitably, more DHT, the farster the process.

your body wastes energy making useless hair.

Optimized bodies funnel everything to the brain.

>taking fin
>saving up for hair transplant
>waiting till 2020 for hair cloning from japs
save me scientists

why the fuck would you care if you looked like this guy? if i had a nice head shape i would've shaved it all honestly, too bad i got a case of pericles head

i cycle accutane so i can see myself going bald and then regaining my hair, it's pretty cathartic, but it's nothing to be afraid of, if you have to go bald you'll deal with it, plus you get more vitamin d

>waiting till 2020 for hair cloning from japs
this might even work
but the cost to develop it might be equivalent to the worth of nintendo and sony

global.kyocera.com/news/2016/0702_nfid.html

>It's not like balding is debilitating mentally or physically
Want to switch places?

>tfw to intelligent

I'm 20 and starting to bald, my dad has dense black hair without one fucking spot all of my bros have good hair it literally makes no sense pls find cure I look retarded with a buzzcut I have a weird skull shape so I can't just go with it

Cut your dick.
Or fall for dermaroller meme.

Get on fin now.

By 'debilitating mentally or physically' I mean actual physical deformity, like the elephant man, or things like Alzheimers or Down's Syndrome.

No matter how ugly you are, you can still function like a normal human being. The same can't be said for people in truly shitty situations.

Ugliness is a physical deformity and has ramifications in basically everything you do.

>be 2117
>bald people getting hair implants is the norm
>their artificially lab grown hair looks sexier than natural hair
>mfw 60% of people are now born bald
>mfw people are starting movements against fake hair and accepting baldness
>mfw the one thing we wanted is dissapearing because we made a quick solution

So, in your opinion you're no different from the elephant man if you happen to be a bit shitty on the eyes? That's quite honestly the dumbest shit I've heard today.

People are judged on their appearance, it's not like it's a fucking secret, but you will never be as ostracised as heavily as someone incredibly fucked up physically as mentally.

it's the steps after 'small amount' that are gonna burn the money

>cure for balding
Why would you want to go backwards to what evolution is clearly trying to get rid of?

Of course elephant man is worse but it's a matter of degree.
There is popular idea that you should just "accept" your attractiveness to the point where people who avail themselves of things like plastic surgery, hair treatment, and even accutane are judged.
They're seen as shallow, superficial, even pathetic which is ridiculous given that attractiveness is demonstrably important to your quality of life.

The combination of a large acne ridden forehead + sunken eyebrows+balding=Genetic failure

I believe the quality of your life depends on mindset, rather than any external thing or situation.

Doesn't really matter if you're a 10/10 greek god if you have OCD and are constantly worrying about whether you locked the front door despite having triple-checked it.

I can agree that attractiveness helps with gaining pleasure though, but really pleasure just makes people soft and womanish. Leading to the sorry state of most people in modern society that get disturbed by any little thing.

you're stupid

>I believe the quality of your life depends on mindset, rather than any external thing or situation.
Go live in a favela then fag.

Sure, if circumstance meant I had to.

There's plenty of people who have been through worse and not compromised their integrity. Just because you're weak doesn't mean others are.

Our ancestors were covered in hair. Now humans have little to on hair on most of their bodies. Some have more than others of course.

Hair is being bred out of us because we no longer need it to survive. It is merely a social thing now. The latter of which will dictate how hair on the human body evolves.

that guy looks better than 99.9% of people on this board, especially horse faces with high iq who are hard to look at

How is improving yourself compromising your integrity?
There's a plethora of evidence that external factors impact your quality of life, I can't believe someone would deny this.

How about your grandfather on your mother's side?

I have really thick hair that's over 3 feet long. All my relatives on both sides of the family had hair well into their 40s. When they did start losing hair they all had widow's peaks (in their 60s).

>pic related

>grandfather on your mother's side?
nice broscience senpai

I was only asking. It comes from somewhere or he's the mailman's baby or a mutant.

I dunno he fell from a water tank and deded when i was a baby