Veeky Forums

This is a question ive been sitting on for some time, question is what is the philosophy of Veeky Forums?

to tell op that he is a faggot

The philosophy of bantz

If you take shit seriously, you're gonna get butthurt

Sexual impotence twisted into reactionary political nihilism/tribalistic internal crisis brought into a contradictory forum.

Insecure losers who constitute their idealized self-image by engaging in ressentiment-fueled circlejerks

>ressentiment is a sense of hostility directed at that which one identifies as the cause of one's frustration, that is, an assignment of blame for one's frustration. The sense of weakness or inferiority and perhaps jealousy in the face of the "cause" generates a rejecting/justifying value system, or morality, which attacks or denies the perceived source of one's frustration. This value system is then used as a means of justifying one's own weaknesses by identifying the source of envy as objectively inferior, serving as a defense mechanism that prevents the resentful individual from addressing and overcoming their insecurities and flaws. The ego creates an enemy in order to insulate itself from culpability

being the place you go to complain about being banned from twitter

>Hey, guys, where is the cheese pizza?

Absurdism

Autism

this. nothing more, nothing less

Meme magic (the internet as the collective unconsciousness of humanity) and an odd type of sophism.

Reactionary cynicism towards the philosophy of society, and then new sincerity towards that reactionary cynicism. Actual philosophy depends on what element of society Veeky Forums critiques. Also this isn't literature, newfag janitors gonna eat ur ass lel.

Veeky Forums is completely unmoderated so no

they've been mulching through the shitpost threads recently, you'd be shocked and astounded.

not as much as i mulched your moms ass last night lol

Jokes on you, I was a test tube baby with two daddies, fag.

anonymity and anti-censorship

esoteric kekism

open culture, free expression, anonymity

But why do people use anonymity to attack and antagonize?

attacking and antagonizing doesn't impart any baggage if you lack an identity

because people are bastards who fear their fellow bastards

Does anyone else feel fucked up after growing up on these image boards? I can't make a relationship work because sexually I've tended towards the bizarre that I can't keep anything afloat. The only people I can even attract are as bad as I am.

I know this isn't r9k but I hate being so alone.

If you you're an /r9k/ 'robot' then you deserve to be ostracized from society

>tfw I was fucked up before I even came here
>tfw nothing bad ever happened to me to explain it
>tfw born useless, empty, and incapable of human interaction for no reason

Now back to the shit feel containment boards for us laddie, no reason to spoil these good folks fun

Then don't be bad user. You can be good despite sexual kinks. There's a reason why royalty and politicians being freaks in bed is a running gag in media.

for much of my life i identified with my digital presence more than my physical one. starting to realize that there's life out there, beyond the confines of the web or my bookshelf, though.

then why are people like me demonized for finding younger girls attractive?

Here is my honest shot at arriving at an answer:

Minarchist Nationalism

Pretty fucking accurate

Because our cultures pressure us to abide by them. Some fetishes are tolerated and some are outright hated. Unless you act upon your temptations its fine but its probably best you don't tell anyone.

Memetism ?

The people who are building the new machines, who are designing the new circuitry, who are writing the new code are ALL freaks

Digital identity is the data that uniquely describes a person or a thing and contains information about the subject's relationships. The social identity that an internet user establishes through digital identities in cyberspace is referred to as online identity.

Internet identity (also called IID), or internet persona is a social identity that an Internet user establishes in online communities and websites. It can also be considered as an actively constructed presentation of oneself

The academic world has responded to these emerging trends with the development of domains of scholarly research such as technoself studies, which focuses on all aspects of human identity in technological societies

The original promise of the Californian Ideology, was that the computers would liberate us

I mean user theres a hazy line between frowned upon but sort of socially acceptable (13-15 years old), to just complete unnatural tendency (younger than that)

I remember once my friend had taken a screenshot of a chat log in he made in a forum, and the way he talked to others online sounded exactly the same as it did in real life. Not to say this is always the case, but I feel that I talk the same or similar online as I do IRL aswell.

the internet hate machine
or the theory of lulz maybe

Avoiding reality.

>sort of socially acceptable
>13-15 years old

Unless you're currently 18 this definitely isn't socially acceptable (and once you get past like 22 people will be freaked out)

>socially acceptable (13-15 years old)
what the fuck are you talking about?

Why do humans look for monolithic answers?

Bump

i consider myself twisted in the psychopathic sort of way sure

>/r9k/
You're not fucked up, you are just a cancerous faggot with teen angsty.
Remember Rule 2!

I'm only attracted to that, though.
They actually don't freak out from my few years of experience.

alt-right

Veeky Forums is an expression of the collective id, the primitive urge to perverse, immature, and counter-societal thoughts and actions. These chaotic and amoral tendencies propagate because of the anonymous setup. There's nothing necessarily shameful about it because thoughts like this have around for millennia, think of bathroom graffiti and the like. But it is unhealthy in the sense that there is no limit to the time we can spend here and the culture of immaturity and chaos can affect our normal daily lives.

I'd also speculate that more well-adjusted people have better outlets for their primitive urges hence why the population is small and predominantly composed of losers/nerds/NEETs, etc.

pedophilia + weaboos + faggots + traps + gore/rekt + nazis

He said Veeky Forums, not /pol/

GB2/store front

autistic chaos desu senpai

>GB2/store front
ayy nice typo

Captcha always asks me to match store fronts. I think this is a hat tip to the old stormfront bitches.

bump

Freedom of speech at all costs, even if the cost is human decency.

what is it's philosophy?

Freedom of Speech

Without freedom of speech there can be no human decency

Unless it goes against alt-right beliefs.

>>>/Reddit/