Once, to get rid of a young woman who was interested in him...

>Once, to get rid of a young woman who was interested in him, he gave her a toad he had caught in the garden of the hotel he was staying at wrapped in a bloody handkerchief. He suggested she use it as a subject for her paintings

Was he our guy?

of course he was, who else could be?

He was most definitely /ourguy/.

No. Aristotle is

why was the handkerchielf bloody? did he fucking kill the toad? what was his problem?

Probably hacked up some shit, it was during his sick years.

When someone goes crazy as he did, is he still that the same person? or even a person?

>his sick years
do you mean from the day he was born to the day he died

Be nice to old Friedrich.

He was pretty healthy until he fucked up one of his pectorals trying to mount a horse.

Granted his mother noticed that he had a slightly dilated right pupil from early on which combined with his late life symptoms probably indicated a tumor on his optic nerve.

>The wonderful culture of the frogposters in /r9k/, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of the feelfags and redditors, was trampled down (—I do not say by what sort of feet—) Why? Because it had to thank noble and smug instincts for its origin—because it said yes to memes, even to the rare and refined dankness of Pepe memes!… The janitors later made war on something before which it would have been more fitting for them to have grovelled in the dust—a board culture beside which even that of our Veeky Forums seems very poor and very “autistic.”—What they wanted, of course, was hot pockets: the pond was rich….

In an alternate universe she said 'Wow that's a great idea' and painted a picture of this bloody toad and revived grotesquerie and made the art scene her plaything for 7 years before retiring to a mansion and becoming rich as sin

Nietzsche's life was unchanged, save for being even more jelly

yep

>tfw totally fucked

tfw Veeky Forums is full of pathetic Christian life denying sentimentalism while /r9k/ is pure Dionysian revelry.

Nietzsche is literally the most aesthetic person who ever lived. Not an example of, not one of.. He is literally the most aesthetic person to ever walk this earth. For starters, take a look at pic related. His mustache is fucking glorious. His posture is fantastic. His demeanor is one of the most noble you will ever see. He looks like the ruler of the world in this picture, and I would gladly lend my life to fighting for whatever cause he stood for. Now look at his life. Okay, first he starts his life off with a bang as one of the most brilliant students in his time. He becomes a fucking professor by the time he was 24. Imagine that, a full time intellectual by the age of 24. Nietzsche was a born intellectual and truth seeker, a fucking warrior of truth. And after experiencing the horrors of the Franco-Prussian war, falling to the depths of a terrible sickness, Nietzsche recovers and begins his destruction of all of human thought, his quest for ultimate truth. He destroys metaphysics, he destroys morality, he destroys free will, he clashes with and destroys other geniuses like Wagner, he destroys psychology, nationalism, science, he destroys fucking God. He creates Zarathustra, a new way of thinking, a new philosophy, a new fucking modern world, in the course of 10 days. And he does so fighting against the greatest sicknesses known to human kind, not only metaphysical and moral, but physical as well. He transcends all of humanity, flying to the countryside where he confronts God alone, a wandering ubermensch in a harsh and lonely world. He fights, and fights more, until his very brain fails him. Until the neurons in his brain simply cannot withstand his transcendence, until he breaks beyond physical reality itself. The greatest mind to ever live, the greatest man to ever live, falls under the weight of the combined sickness of humanity. He fought for all of us, he broke for all of us, he ate fruit for all of us. Nietzsche is the most aesthetic person to ever live.

user, that made me cry
I want to make Freddy proud now, he deserves it, what do?

Getting dubs was certainly a good start.

>My stomach hurts
>Lou's hand is too cold
>Are they listening to Wagner? Fucking plebs
>I wish I was at home eating seven pounds of fruit

Nice.

Has anyone read the book Andrea Salome wrote on him? I haven't; i just wanna know if i should.

I follow nieches philosophy because he's an assertive retard just like me

You're just another idiot who misunderstood him.

t. Sograddes :-DD

I doubt /r9k/ partakes in drinking parties and orgies.
They are the epitome of the Last Man

>Lou's hand is too cold
I mean I like it, but she was practically an asexual, and if anything else, a lesbian.