I don't know where I can take this

I don't know where I can take this..

But I think Veeky Forums is the closesd that can give me this answer since im an atheist..

[spoiler]I'm thinking Im like the MC of this world, the entire universe, I'm not joking I see this world through my eyes as like it's in every First Person video game.. This fact or thing makes my head very questionable and unorganized, and this why I can't speak properly and even type coherently since my grade's days.[/spoiler]

I cannot keep with this pain, I really need an answer this time.

I really had enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvWDNPriUY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a solipsist.

alt+F4 ur'eself m9

Why not just call him selfish, he's clearly not in a state to google right now you prick

>since im an atheist.

>>>/reddit/atheism is that way

he

so im really all alone

Isn't this board mocks religion as whole?

I mean there is no proof for god's existence and any of the bible occurrence

Don't worry, Okarin! Kurisu is going to make you happy!

This is Veeky Forums not /popsci/.

So, if I'm dyslexic enough and cannot even type like a normal person or a debater, can I somehow at least awaken my true self? like becoming super intelligent and having no issues with math and reading/typing?

I'm really thinking laziness isn't not the issue since I can't focus and what I said in the OP

I guess you guys can't help me. Maybe Im just not ready yet for it or Im just lazy to find the answers/truth.

>since im an atheist
Theres the problem friend. stop being that.

dude you're insane

I can detect your schizophrenia through the internet

43 47 51 53 59 37 61 41 31

>implying you can choose to stop being critical or rational

Unless you're talking about bashing your own skull in until you see merit in spirituality, there's no choice in the matter.

so what am i supposed to become?

I bet you have no clue about this world aswell, just nonsense.

At least my nonsense is my issue

That's the point

bible is written by a human

And not by some higher up being, thank you very much

Also I'm not schizophrenic, I'm just seeking my issues to be solved

And I certainly speaking with myself since I don't have any friends or mates, since I can't think for myself so I let the jaw muscle to do the job

Also I speaking with myself not due the crazy view point I have, but from loneliness and depression that this thing holds on me.

Well I tried to find help, you can close this poor thread and clean up the scrap, mods.

that's the problem, you aren't fixing anything about yourself, you asking other people for help, you're at their mercy

what if we don't want to help you? what about that? huh, faggot?

Talk to people, as many as you can. One of them may hold the truth of this universe.

Then, I will have to be keep being wind up in this twisted world

I can't even talk to them or they will ignore me since this annoying or uninterested.

Only when I with myself, I can control my speech, sometimes.

Also I thought the internet and Veeky Forums might help me to overcome this issue or untold truth, but seeking this issue of mine is really impossible. So much shitposting and retarded posts I made, even this one is considered by your standards

What exactly is the issue you're looking for help with? When you say MC, what do you mean? Can't be master of ceremonies.. Can it?

It means he's the Main Character.
t. side character

Hello, Main Character!

I have a: QUEST
for YOU!

Do you ACCEPT? YES / NO_

See a psychologist.

By answers I mean finding friends to I talk with in the internet or real life or just stay sane

And by MC I mean literally viewing this world from my PoV like MC in a book or controlling a MC in video game. I don't know if there is something inside my skull. I tried to do RMI or something but the doctors say it's pointless. Also I don't speak my issues with no one like the docs.

This is what bothers me:

Why me?

I forgot this reference or I just never knew it.

I already did

>43 47 51 53 59 37 61 41 31
you are not a nice user

what do you have man what's your problem?

K forget it, this shit really bothers me now

Ignorance is a bliss I guess..

Case closed

Men you seem to have some mental health issues, seek proper medical attention. You want to know if what you feel is true? I'd say no, it is not, i think that you are drifting away from reality.
Also, just think that nothing matters, im not memeing, litterally nothing, you will die sooner or later, nothing more will happen for you, i find this recomforting.

wait user.
I'm not him but i can see what is happening with u.
You are struggling to make sense of the flood of thought passing through your head all the time, or the self-centric perspective/schema your mind forces upon you.

If you dont want to visit a psychiatrist or therapist to talk it out, then i suggest the next best thing: Life.

Life is the greatest teacher. So go outside into nature (like a park or something), into the calm of the forest and meditate (focus your thoughts and limit what does and does not passs through it, also entertain ideas you have and think about them from a logical and objective persepctive, be willing to prove yourself wrong if need be (even on matters of faith or lack thereof)). Use nature as a retreat, enjoy the sounds of the birds, the astheticism of the trees, the colours, the smells, the calming serenity of it all. Enjoy your time in nature and use that time to clarify your thoughts and think more clearly.

Once you have spent at most 2 weeks on this retreat, return to a more rural or crowded area (but not a loud bustling city) and proceed to walk up to strangers and ask if they have time to spare to talk out things with you (if they say yes, then tell them your ideas and have them help you to figure out and clarify your thinking). The reason it is strangers is because the variaty of thinking and ways of thinking between individuals is mind-boggling and broad. If you dont find any satisfying answers among the public then try with (though it may be unpleasant) some chruch ministers (prefferably a catholic father or a protestant pastor of a baptist church), if you want them to avoid talking about the faith with you simply ask them not to, if you are lucky you will find the kind that are willing to hear your thoughts and approach it from a philisophical perspective. They can be quite nice to be around too. If the chruch idea fails, then try other religious people.
If the above idea fails, talk with friends.
~user

*Man

mental health issues is no way to approach one's thoughts.
To some extent anyone can be diagnosed with some kind of disorder. It does not mean they are ill or wrong, but that it is getting in they way of living a comfortable or satisfying life.

Entertain user's thought and try to figure out how he should go about solving his dilemma, instead of simply dismissing it.
~user

I wanna be the wise old lady in the forest that gives advice to the main character desu

Lets RP, since OP is not here and probably will not come back.

OC:
Name: arctic fire shadow wolf
Desc: the sexiest wolf in existence, orgasms every 9 seconds with his penis-teeth, has every concievable power in existence with no down-sides. Looks like pic related. has relationship with fox and otter.

fuck off man, that's my job, pick something else

forgot to add: is all 256 genders in existence and has the genitals of all of them.

>im
>Isn't this board mocks religion as whole?

youtube.com/watch?v=XvWDNPriUY8

Veeky Forums is a Christian board