Is it conceivable that philosophy could be useful in someone's life in any way whatsoever?

Is it conceivable that philosophy could be useful in someone's life in any way whatsoever?

Define 'useful'.

>philosophy
>useful
Science exists, retard.

Yeah you can use it too make chicks think you're smart.

Philosophy/ideology/ethic guides every decision you make in your life, whether you learned such ethic from a philsophy book, or cultural osmosis which was still influenced by philosophical works.

"Always read well tried authors" - Seneca

Tell me OP. Is it not conceivable now?

rollydoodledoo

it's conceivable

but it's unlikely to ever actually happen

Old philosophy just turned into math/scientific method/programming so no. Just learn those things they're way better and without the weird spiritual crap hanging over it.

Modern philosophy is literally intentional garbage/jargon which has no effect on anything. It's only an introvert hobby, like solving NxN rubix cubes, except normal people can see that you solved a rubix cube but every modernist philosopher disagrees with every other one so it's literally a pretend hobby which will waste years of your life

rolling cause I NEED to know

roll

It gives me stuff to speak about with girls, since i don#t read the Cosmopolitan.

I consider Philosophy my hobby and I honestly don't care if it is a waste of time or not. "Philosophy interests me."

>does philosophy agree with my philosophy on usefulness

sage and roll

Much against my will..... Roll

Who is this semen demon?

if only it were that bad

>be me
>crash through your window in a mask and black cape like zorro, altho i'm obviously algerian philosophe supremo jacques derrida
>my philosophy is even more useless than your philosophy monsieur
>as you can see, my philosophy explains absolutely nothing. this is what makes it superior to yours. observe
>your philosophy actually does things, and as you can see, this world is terrible. therefore it is your fault for doing anything
>whereas *my* philosophy, by contrast, does nothing at all except make this fedora tip so crisp that literally makes a gentle popping sound when i do it
>*pop*
>anyways, i'm off to read and do absolutely nothing today
>gl/hf "doing" "something", i'm outta here
>tfw i zip-zap a big signifier into your chest with a rapier

continental philosophy, not even once

Philosophy is responsible for creating lots of words and ideas that you can utilise in your field of study. But it's best to let others do the hard part

>tfw be me
>tfw projecting this hard

Top fucking kek

Stuff like this is why I love Veeky Forums

it's a 13 year old boy

Narancia, the most effeminate member of a psychic Italian mob.

oh boy...

Shameful roll

god dammit this makes me horny