What is wisdom? how do i cultivate it?

what is wisdom? how do i cultivate it?

You gotta know when to hold 'em...

know when to fold em

The ability to handle the struggles of life with minimal effort and emotional distress.

It usually boils down to a mindset that enables you to handle unexpected circumstances and knowledge which enables you to handle predictable eventualities.

If you are able to share and teach the above with other people, then you might be perceived as wise.

>Boils down

>wisdom

Grow old.

You can't force wisdom. You should try cultivating knowledge and intelligence instead. Wisdom will then come naturally the more things you experience through time.

>666
be gone demon

know when to walk away

Intellectual humility. Ability to accept changes to your mindset yet be able to hold a solid foundation throughout your life.

knowledge is gained by learning new things, wisdom is gained by making mistakes.

"And I tell you this my sons. I am a man who has experience.
This experience has granted me wisdom. The first method of learning is that of experience.
It is the most bitter form of learning.

The second method is that of copying someone in immediacy, while fast it is also temporary and easily forgot.

The last and most noble is that of dedicated study. To humble oneself before the books of the learned master and extract the knowledge held within. To gain experience without the fight."

-Paraphrased from Confucius.

Combined with;

"Ya only need a teaspoon of shit to know what it tastes like."

and

"In science, less is more."

You get a pretty solid base for understanding the world around you.

Also from Jewish Kabbalah:
"The micro reflects the macro."

----------------------------

The old masters are hidden in every era. They spend their times in the mountains, in their prayers, in their study/observatory.

Intelligence is figuring out how meaningless everything is.
Wisdom is carrying on despite of it.

In its meaningless to find meaning is the true power of the European Wizards.
^_^

Remember, here was born the five pointed star.

I like these words

The European Arch-Wizards.
The Jewish Rabbis.
The Hindu Gurus.
The Buddhist Masters.
The Voodoo Witchdoctors.
The Spirit Shamans.
The Muslim Imams.
The Atlantean Spirit Masters.

All who searched for true enlightenment and found their own.

"Beware of asking for such things. You may just receive it."

-The Wizard King.

"All forces in balance. The key turns hastily."

"To know Gaia is to have a drink in her name."
- An Arch-Druid

"I do not have long. Remember me as I was. A rebel."

The last of the Atlanteans.

Magic, Magnet, Magma.
When the two stars were one.
When the two worked together.
When the Atlantis was.

"To break through the veil of the Devils tricks. I carry this cross and weigh it heavy down upon his back"

- A Catholic Priest

"Love one another as I have loved you."

You know who this is.

[math]\text{ }^{\color{#571da2}{\displaystyle\text{W}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{\color{#462eb9}{\displaystyle\text{h}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#3f47c8}{\displaystyle\text{y}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#3f62cf}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#437ccc}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#4b90bf}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#56a0ae}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#62ab99}{\displaystyle\text{t}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#71b484}{\displaystyle\text{h}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#82ba70}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#96bc5f}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#a9bd52}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#bcbb48}{\displaystyle\text{o}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#ceb541}{\displaystyle\text{n}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#dcab3c}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e39938}{\displaystyle\text{/}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e68033}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e3632d}{\displaystyle\text{c}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{\color{#de4227}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}\text{ }^{\color{#da2121}{\displaystyle\text{/}}}[/math]

let this thread be a lesson for you
never mix hallucinogens and geometry textbooks

Because the janitors love this shit, along with clickbait "99% of people get this question wrong can you solve it" questions?

Experience, general learning and a lot of pain.