VOICE OF OUR GENERATION

VOICE OF OUR GENERATION

>teehee I'm mentally unstable but it;s okay cause I like the look that comes with it ;)
Classic attentionwhore behaviour

She is, though, unironically. When will you millenial trash realize that you aren't special? This is what you've amounted to. This. An idiotic "whoa so ironic" feminist "poet" who spends her days tweeting and talking about being a trashy slut. Why do you all still have self esteem? Why do you all still keep trying? You're acting like it isn't the case because you will forever be delusional narcissists, but it is. You think you're so much better. You think "that can't be me because I'm a REAL special snowflake!!" When you don't realize that every single person in your coddled and degenerate generation feels this way. I feel nothing but disgust for you.

Her face resembles Lena Dunham's face.

What a cunt. I have crippling anxiety and depression. I dress like JFK.

Is it good that I have no idea who this is?

i always expect more from here because of her connection to Tao. i am always let down

why is he so based, Veeky Forums?

go2bed Tao

I can safely say that dude is not Tao Lin, my friend.

>VOICE OF OUR GENERATION

Joke's on you, the voice of my generation's already dead

I'm pretty sure one of you has to go to bed as per the rules of Veeky Forums you tricksy Kafka of the angry birds generation.

She used to be cute but she has always been braindead
Some of her poems are ok
Nice feet too

Why does she go to therapy if her life is literally perfect?

This gave me some pause, but I fail to see how my generation is any more deluded than any other, at least in terms of how "special" we feel

>pic related

So e.g. someone like Kurt Kobain, not a millennial, couldn't be subject to the same criticism? You're using a stale a readymade observation about young people and acting as of it applies to millenials specifically. I'm assuming you'll say it's particularly apt with millenials. But what gives anyone the authority to make generational statements? It's not much better than using horoscopes.

people always have to point at "evil". whether it's jews, white dudes, muslims, redditors.

Reminder that if you're not a millennial and you're on Veeky Forums that you're either 35+ or underageb&

Except it's not socially acceptable to point at jews, muslims or redditors as "evil" in real life, but it's perfectly acceptable to lay the blame for everything wrong in society on white men.

It's pathological ideology in action.

Why do people post this on social media? I also go to therapy for my autism and related conditions but fuck me if I would ever just post that in public.
>Voice of our generation
Maybe she is. It's nothing to be proud of desu

>Maybe she is.

She's not. She's just possessed. A true voice of a generation in my estimation, is someone who accurately describes what's going on with the generation, not someone who is possessed by ideology.

Unless, of course, what is actually wrong with our generation *is* the the fact that so many people are possessed by ideology.

ITT: A bunch of white males gang up on a woman of color.

Marginalized peoples don't need your approval.

Simmer down. It's a known fact that age leads to rigidity of belief. Just don't argue with the pseud

Yes they do, we're kinda calling the shots you know.

She doesn't look like a colored woman to me.

she's a spic

I think her life may actually be in danger. She doesn't seem like a happy camper. I'm worried about you, Mira

Not anymore you're not. The only way whites got where they are is through the oppression of marginalized peoples. Colored and queer folks are tired of it, and we're taking over.

I'm sure the last decade lured you all into a false sense of security but reality has come knocking this year and minorities are about to be reminded that they are exactly that, minorities, and will be put in their place alongside all the feminists and degenerates that support them.

>The only way whites got where they are is through the oppression of marginalized peoples.

Pure ideology. Stop eating from the trashcan.

That's what you think.

Educate yourself.

Can someone tell me what to make of this post? When I came back to Veeky Forums a few months ago I started noticing things like this. High-level trolling, /pol/ spam, what? Because he's responding to what appears to be bait, a shitpost, is this just an attempt to compound on the bait? Has he taken the bait? Are these his authentic sentiments on the matter at hand?

You know shes crazy as she has crappy tattoos and is drinking pee

>Educate yourself.

You mean: "Go to an indoctrination camp and eat from the same trashcan as me".

And no, I won't do that, thank you very much.

Guy who made that post here, it's a mix between sincerity and shitposting. It blurs the lines between reality and parody. Or it's just taking the bait but turning it around by doubling down on it.

Bell Hooks, Sylvia Plath, Rachel Carson, Michelle Obama, Harvey Milk, Malcom X, Martin Luther King.

Case in point.

You're either too old or too young to be on Veeky Forums, so gtfo. If you hate millenials then why are you on the most millenial site on the internet? Literally everything on Veeky Forums is a hyper-real simulacrum of post-modern millenial culture. Including your post.

It's perfectly acceptable to bitch about muslims or redditors. Not jews though.

This. The only exception are those who have suffered severe hardship. I have no time for the "I don't have enough followers on Twitter" bunch.
These people pretend to be sick because every form of media they have touched and been on the receiving end of, told them it was not only okay to be, but it means they're somehow "gifted" or "unique"
>"Oh look at me, pretending I'm mentally unstable because that guy in the book I skimmed was"

Fucking shoot me in the face already. Send me into the stars. I've just about had enough of these fucks for a lifetime.

>goes to Veeky Forums once

It's perfectly acceptable to bitch about redditors on Veeky Forums yes, because anons are the only group of people on the planet who cares about Plebbit.

As for Muslims, no it really isn't acceptable to talk about them unless you're doing so in an extremely condescending, apologetic and politically correct manner.

good post

One writer and the small x amount of people who know about them definitely absolutely speaks for the entire generation...

Looks like someone hasnt read my diary desu

More Mira pics please. I need a low self-esteem fap tonight, Veeky Forums.

i went to oberlin, if it was really an sjw they'd be using a borderline racist mockery of black vernacular

"[extremely white girl voice] now what im talmbout is queer folk and poc are finna rise up gainst these white male oppressors, now put some respec on beyonce name yass queen"

MIRA GONZALEZ

THIS FRIDAY I WOKE UP AT 2PM

started drinking alcohol at 3pm
at 11pm i went to a party wearing the same clothes i wore on thursday
at 12:30am the guy i lost my virginity to told me he is having a baby
at 1:30am i ate drugs in the bathroom without telling anyone
i don't know how to maintain relationships
most of the people i've had sex with have negative feelings about me now
starving to death during sex is something i would like to do this week
every time i look at my computer
i fight the urge to open a word document and list everything i ate that day
here is what i ate today:
coffee, curry vegetable thing from whole foods, plum
i am most comfortable around people who criticize me because
i feel like anyone who isn't constantly criticizing me is lying
or expecting me to be something different
seems insane that you need money to do things like
develop a drug addiction, or move across the country
i don't identify as 'depressed' even though i feel depressed
seems unfair that i only get to feel a finite amount of things in my life
lately i have been assuming that dried fruit has more calories than regular fruit
i feel like 400 dead jellyfish in the middle of a freeway

>most of the people i've had sex with have negative feelings about me now

mira gonzalez can whine about white people all she wants but it's transparently clear that she grew up with white friends in a white neighborhood and she should probably shut the fuck up about race

Can she even speak Spanish?
In any other country but America she'd be called white

This, I don't get why American Hispanics are hispanics while southern Europeans are somehow white.

Most antiwhites are whites, so this is rather redundant.

lol what garbage

Its literally identity politics, despite white Hispanics being far longer practitioners of slavery and genocide of native Americans they can pretend they were always victims of white oppression because its in their political interests.
Helps if they're 0.05% mestizo in which case they're basically Indians

When Zimmerman shot a black dude he was called white instead of hispanic, when it's something about europeans they're all white and not mediterranean, slav, etc. But when it comes to them suddenly it's an opressed minority. The hipocrisy is too much to handle.

This is the ramblings of a boring narcissist

Whoa...I want more!!!

you need to meet more "antiwhites" buddy

>Veeky Forums is a secret group of le outsiders and radical thinkers we are legion. Fear us 11!!!

We are though, we got Trump elected

How did Mira gain popularity? There doesn't seem to be anything remarkable about her.

>we got Trump elected

probably rich and light skinned enough to have friends in high places + technically a poc + poems about how drug fueled hedonism might leave you a tad empty feeling = hit

BTFO my good sire! will the angry birds generation ever recover?

spic aint a color

I believe a significant amount of internet fame is down to random chance

lmao nothing has changed. Get some perspective you shitbrained alarmist. This is normal with the passing of each generation.

>Our sires' age was worse than our grandsires'. We, their sons, are more
worthless than they; so in our turn we shall give the world a progeny yet more
corrupt. -Horace, 20BC
>... see the simpering little beau of ten gallanting home the little coquette of eight, each so full of self-conceit and admiration of their own dear self, as to have but little to spare for any one else... and confess that the sight is both ridiculous and distressing... the sweet simplicity and artlessness of childhood, which renders a true child so interesting, are gone (like the bloom of the peach rudely nipped off) never to return. -1853 journal publication
>... I find by sad Experience how the Towns and Streets are filled with lewd wicked Children, and many Children as they have played about the Streets have been heard to curse and swear and call one another Nick-names, and it would grieve ones Heart to hear what bawdy and filthy Communications proceeds from the Mouths of such... -Robert Russel, 1695
>The free access which many young people have to romances, novels, and plays has poisoned the mind and corrupted the morals of many a promising youth; and prevented others from improving their minds in useful knowledge. Parents take care to feed their children with wholesome diet; and yet how unconcerned about the provision for the mind, whether they are furnished with salutary food, or with trash, chaff, or poison? -Rev Enos Hitchcock, 1790
>The total neglect of this art [speaking] has been productive of the worst consequences...in the conduct of all affairs ecclesiastical and civil, in church, in parliament, courts of justice...the wretched state of elocution is apparent to persons of any discernment and taste… if something is not done to stop this growing evil …English is likely to become jargon, which every one may pronounce as he pleases.

So...1% of angry white guys are going to rise up and take down the "race traitors" and "ideological traitors" as well as the minorities and academics that control every aspect of this country with majority support? /pol/ and all their day of the rope bullshit has rotted your brain. The republican establishment is pro-minority and pro-women in the same way the left is. There are a large number of powerful minorities in the republican party. The people you're hoping will join your cause are the white supremacists, who are a universally hated micro-minority that occasionally scraps together a couple dozen people to be pelted and spat on as they march down the street surrounded by cops to keep them safe.

Short version: Go back to /pol/ and cry about it faggot.

>at 12:30am the guy i lost my virginity to told me he is having a baby
wtf is he pregnant? Did she make him pregnant?

chill, my friend
we are laughing at her because she's trying too hard, not because we are special snowflakes

>tfw laughing at this
>suddenly have a moment of uncharacteristic self-awareness
>realize this is what the global establishment of academia praises nowadays
>realize this is true sincerity and emotional honesty compared to my flowery, melancholy neo-romantic trash
>realize this hits with the common reader while what I enjoy amounts to ivory tower masturbation
>self-awareness vanishes out of spite
>return to my usual pretentious self
>resume laughing at her life
>even though mine is significantly worse

I'm not even memeing this is exactly what I went through.

you're a fucking idiot dude
"this hits with the common reader" what level of deluded pseud are you on

It's not anything new, though; if anything it is a lazy rehash of the 1960s confessional style, presupposing her own self worth without demonstrating it through any sort of literary sophistication. People on Veeky Forums meme about Plath or Sexton, but I'd take one of their poems over this any day. Hell, Mitski is a better modern 'poet' than this woman.

mods

Poets are supposed to be seers and visionaries, not dry self-involved blatherers.

It's a great reflection of millennial culture though. But it's not artistic. It reflects what is pathological and ugly in our world now, not what is beautiful

Sincerity and honesty don't make it good, pal. Flowery and melancholy don't make yours necessarily bad, either. I might enjoy your neo-romantic crap more than her "Today I scratched my ass then I took a shitthen I felt like shitliterally" neo-ultra-non-ironic-sincerity.

>delete everything I don't like
Why are Veeky Forums posters such rukecucks? Is it because they're from reddit?

i would ask why antimillenial posters are so obtuse but it's actually very clear

What? Millenial = trash? That particular millenial is trash? Why do you feel comfortable calling a human being trash? Does your annoyance towards a perceived group of people warrant a word so harsh?

What's your beef? Millenials are all narcissists? You feel nothing but disgust for either her, about whom you know WHAT? Or do you feel disgust for the whole generation?
YOU FEEL NOTHING BUT DISGUST FOR THE ENTIRETY OF HUMANITY UNDER A CERTAIN AGE?

Jesus christ.

And stay there.

I'm a millenium and I'd have to agree with you here senpai.

>It's a great reflection of millennial culture though

That's what its supposed to be, clearly that isn't meant to be beautiful

Insults upon insults with a dash of "wow, just...wow" mixed in. Kek.

The average reader of poetry is somewhat depressed and introverted. You don't see the super socialites involved in hookup culture and other degeneracy talking about poetry, do you? Her take on life relates to the audience, that's why shes popular. How fucking dumb are you to not see that?