Pocket dimensions

Can anyone begin to fathom how you could create a pocket dimension or simply bend time and space in general? Or do we simply not comprehend or understand what time and space truly are?

give me a lever long enough and I can make a pocket dimension.

How?

you can bend time and space simultaneously by concentrating large amounts of energy (mass) in one spot, according to Einstein

but relativity is all memes and Einstein is a fuckin brainlet
it's far more likely that nobody knows what the fuck they're talking about and experimental evidence is just confounding the truth rather than revealing it

Step 1: create a black hole
Step 2: ???
Step 3: pocket

Fuck you kyubey

I guess he will use the lever

Read up string theory. 11 dimension is a possible solution to quantum gravity problem. Of which tiny pocket dimensions are where gravity resides in.

To do this you need to understand how frequency works.

From what I can tell, they're actually called pocket universes, but that makes me wonder if putting a black hole inside a black hole might hold some sort of answer to this question. Or atleast a vacuum within a vacuum?

I know that 1100 decibels can create a black hole larger than the galaxy, so are you suggesting that isolating or compacting a high or even a low enough frequency could yield the answers we need?

I'll look into it

Kyubey was never a bad guy, his race was just apathetic and looked at humans as nothing more than cattle.

So it goes back to compacting high frequencies assuming anyone has any sort of leads on this subject?

Anyone have any other ideas about how to create pocket universes?

need lab members?

I would simply urge anyone with access to the resources necessary to attempt this. If that theory holds in sort of truth to it, there may be an interesting scientific breakthrough in the works. From what I can tell, you would need some sort of container made from a sturdy material that could enclose sound waves and be continuously compacted, a way to continuously increase frequency thereby increasing the energy, and perhaps some sort of camera that could record the results. Any thing you would suggest to better explain or test this idea?

Whats generating this intense frequency?

A frequency or tone generator seems like the most viable option to start with unless there is some way to get higher than the maximum of those.

>I would simply urge anyone with access to the resources necessary to attempt this.

>I know that 1100 decibels can create a black hole larger than the galaxy

Please don't

I wasn't referring to the black hole, I meant compacting a large frequency or a large amount of energy into an enclosed space to see what would result. Based on what and said.

stop us faggot

What else could you use? Speakers?

Some guy said something about high levels of pressure by putting a nuke in a small metal box, maybe that would work.