Why women have more ass than tits and vice versa?

Why women have more ass than tits and vice versa?

I need your answer Veeky Forums

Also keep it sfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4J1q2PAdJ_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz different man like different things. I'm an ass man myself.

What is it like to have a gf with an ass like that? Does it make one appreciative of life? Is depression possible in the presence of that level of ass?

>What is it like to have a gf with an ass like that
I wish. I got this pic from /s/
But I read that wider asses signify a healthier female productive system. Or it might just be that men are attracted to round and shiny things.

i don't get ass men, i like thin girls above fat asses

I don't know. I always liked it. Different strokes I guess.

Me too. I've always found tall, thin and petite to be the most feminine build. For me there's nothing better than delicate women with pretty faces.

So this would be more what you're into?

This just seems boyish to me, like the ass i had when i was 14.

Big asses are usually accompanied by wider hips, which signals to men that this woman is ripe for breeding.

exactly. I mean girls can be very slim sure but there has to be that curve that emphasizes that feminine ass.
>mfw this is a raw premiere collection photo and not photoshopped.

>Or it might just be that men are attracted to round and shiny things.

You may have something here...

>the illusionist

excellent movie desu senpai

Girls can go up ~1.5 points on the attractiveness scale, just by getting a bigger booty. That's science right there.

its easier for the babby to come out of their big butt hole

do big boobs make more milk?

wider hips = more space for babby = easier babby extraction = healthier production quality = and as a bonus better anal sex

This

FLAT IS JUSTICE
SLIGHT MAKES RIGHT

Tits are objectively better than ass. If you don't agree with that you are a brainlet.

they had asses first but then evolved breasts to encourage men to do missionary instead as its better for breeding and feeling.

How does it feel living life as a gay person?

You don't spank/grab tits when you're fucking a girl from behind tho do you?

Tits are awesome but tits > ass is a brainlet opinion.

I bet he's fucking missionary position where hes not allowed to touch the boobies. Classic titman

meh. tits vary too much in size and shape, and are almost never perfect

Before I had sex, I didn't get what was great about ass at all. I was a tits guy but my brain made a U-turn when I got some skin.

A great ass is a requirement for me to be turned on, while I can live with and really like a girl with small boobs.

However, I also want to mention that I really like big tits. But ass is just a higher priority to get started.

You have unrefined taste

Those who hold aesthetics in the highest regard are the most perceptive, thoughtful people who live the richest lives. A beautiful, feminine face can induce Sublimity, the highest form of experience.

The ones who are obsessed with sex, big cocks, and tits are lowbrow and would rather spend all of their time jerking off to bunda bunda than doing something worthwhile. If you could you'd have unexamined lives of pure hedonism as the prospect of unexamined, meaningless existence sounds enticing to a simple, easily entertained mind.

Because most women tend to have smaller than what most men would consider traditionally desirable tits. But you can't really do much about tit size, asses on the other hand you can actually grow with diet and exercise.

That and most people with functioning brains know that ass > tits. So most women try to meet the societal standard of attractiveness.

theres that gay talk alright

i clicked hoping it was a dude

lame

fag

>prefer bodypart which are exclusive to females
>gay
u wot m8

indeed

How is it to live like an animal? Is a life directed by impulse and unconsidered interests worth living? How are you any different from a dog as thoughts of tits and money dictate all of your behavior? Should I feel pity or revulsion toward you?

Honest question.

My last girlfriend was a brazillian goddess. Huge ass, beautiful face, but medium sized tits. It was the first girlfriend I've had as a "man" (since it was a few years since I last had a gf, or even sex).

After she moved back to brazil (she was here on study abroad), I was single again for awhile, then I hooked up with another girl who is currently my girlfriend. She has HUGE tits for her size, they're fucking amazing. But, her ass isn't anything special (although I give her credit, she's busting it in the gym so I have hope).

But one thing I noticed is, I'm definitely an ass man and damn, I miss that brazillian booty. The tits are nice though.

>prefering ass over tits
>not gay
I could show you a shaved male ass and you'd still jerk off to it.

just get a side negress with a nice ass.

There sure are a lot of those around here. But I only find like 0.1% of them attractive.

I'm an ass man but I prefer small butts
bigger ones are nice too though
It's all about shape, same goes for tits. Shape is so much more important than size

And she's not sticking it out or anything. You're going to marry the first girl you fuck user.

i dont get creepshots

its not like she doesnt want anyone to see her butt in that...

Women are pretty dumb and many will get mad at you for staring even if they're dressed like whores

I just care about the butt, not whether it's a creepshot or not.

As a gay, I find this thread enlightening. Now I understand my straight friends a little better.

I've never confused a girl's butt for a man's. They're very different.

Is this fucking Veeky Forums?

>I've never confused a girl's butt for a man's. They're very different.
lemme doubt

>I've never confused a girl's butt for a man's. They're very different.

youtube.com/watch?v=4J1q2PAdJ_M

Sometimes we have sex, yes.