Do men and women smell different?

Can people smell gender like other animals?

Yes. It's called pheromones.

I'm MTF and since starting hormones I can smell men a mile away.

Yes, though the studies have odd results. Women appear much more sensitive to male pheromones, whereas when they were testing men using arousal as an indicator they found that men responded most to random shit like pumpkin pie as opposed to female pheromones. So women definitely can, men prefer pie

Of course. What really makes me cringe is that black people stink.

Yeah I don't believe you

cool.

Yea, not really. I have two white kids, and three black kids. If they keep showered/bathed there is no difference in smell at conversational distances.

That's because you fed them all the same diet. The reason why it's so easy to pick out the odor of a black person is because the typical black person has a different diet than the average white one.

>I have two white kids, and three black kids.
lmao

kill yourself.

Diet is huge. Huge. I'm the only vegetarian in my family, my sisters and especially my mother and father have a vaguely sour funk. The one sister constantly chases the latest fad diets and her smell changes with it. My fuckbuddy says I smell sort of sweet and floral, unless I've had garlic...

Are you trying to b8 someone?

Fuck are you on about. Are you so easily rustled that your only defense is to mumble about bait after anything you read?

Humans don't have pheromones you piece of shit. Of course sexes smell differently, and ethnicities too (I heard whiteys smell like ham to non whiteys), but that doesn't mean they are pheromones.

I am not a mentally ill tranny attention whore so my point is automatically more valid.

It really depends on genetics and bathing habbits. For instance I smell like musk and my wife smells like onions. In my experience most white women smell like onions, most white men smell like musk. Most black people that I worked with smell like Patchouli or coconut not naturally they just seem to prefer that smell. Most black women smell like piss / musk. Asians always smell like fish, arabs and indians always smell like cheap cologne.

indians smell like garlic and other strong spices mixed with sweat and shit.

>Humans don't have pheromones
lol
I should let you whiff my balls

>at conversational distances

Most people will smell like onions or garlic because the bacteria on the skin produces sulfur.

Men typically smell more like musk (piss). Indians drowned themselves in cologne from my experience.

A decade ago I would definitely call this bait, but right now...

Pheromones are documented in many different animal species. Objectively, men smell more potently than women and the specific body odour scents are mildly, though detectably, different.
In terms of arousal scents, there is no real difference between men and women. Yes, when you're licking a pussy you may aswell be sucking a dick smell wise. As above, the only difference would be body odour smells.

HA! Black people "stink" because they use moisturising cream on their skin because it dries out quickly in colder climates. So you've just exposed yourself as an ignorant spaz.

white people think black people smell funny because they're used to white body odor from smelling it all day. black people think white people smell funny because they're used to black body odor from smelling it all day. everyone's just nose-blind to their own smell, and to smells that are extremely similar to their own.
fucksake, I figured this out when I was, like, five.

>I have two white kids, and three black kids
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>aqua