Tfw you realize if scientists ever discover immortality it would be possible to brutally torture people for all...

>tfw you realize if scientists ever discover immortality it would be possible to brutally torture people for all eternity and continuously heal them

Science must be stopped.

>tfw when masochist.

CHOKE ME HARDER DADDY

so?
a lot of things that shouldn't be done are possible

if you've got nothing to hide then you've got nothing to fear.

Some people do not deserve the luxury of death.

i saw that Stargate episode.

I gusss you'd love getting your guts eaten by vultures everyday forever, eh user?

You do realize that the constant pain and suffering would be alleviated once your nerve adapt to that feeling right? If the pain was ever growing and adapted to your adaptation, then maybe, but otherwise, it's not a problem.

Wouldn't you run out of guts after a while?

BA'AL DID NOTHING WRONG

To be worthy of an eternity of energy expenditure is truly the highest form of admiration a society can afford an individual.

not if you keep regenerating it

delet this

hmmm

Torturers would probably get bored after a few years

>mfw hell turns out to be real
>it's man made

>discover immortality
>discover
What is it hiding under a rock or some shit?

You'll be eating your words when the key component of immortality pills will be a synthesized compound from some fungus that lives under rocks.

Imagine the debt that people will build up with immortality.

Ba'al and organic life is a dirty meme.
Replicators are the tits.

>tfw people who laugh at the claim that materialism is satanic won't be laughing much longer

>immortality
so you live to see the sun blow up? then what?

>applying for a job
>minimum of 100 years of experience required

t.stalin

What the fuck career field would this be? Art or politics.

I would like to shit on my great-great-great grandchildren though. [spoiler] And breed with them if they were a girl.[/spoiler]

kek
phd mandatory for entry level cashier work
uni admins win again

Go to another universe, then another and another and another, if you get sick of living you can just completely erase your memory of everything you know allowing you to relearn reality all over again and you can repeat this infinitely allowing you to never get bored.

>completely erase your memory of everything you know
That would be basically the same thing as dying, though.