Pooh

How does Veeky Forums feel about Winnie the Pooh?

Tonstant Weader fwowed up.

It's globalist propaganda

Its globalist kike propaganda, desu.

Pooh's a cold nigga

BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L

savage

Read Freud and Jung, then read Winnie the Pooh. It's a hilarious exploration into Milne's psychosis. Without giving anything away, Winnie the Pooh is... Aptly named.

Because he doesn't wear pants? Getting stuck in a honey tree as symbolism for the womb? W-where are we going with this?

It's fucking hilarious and you'll recognize many character types as you often find in adult life. My absolute favorite bits are where they all bullshit one another and end up being armchair experts.

Ignore the illustrations, focus on the writing. The proper rigid, almost romantic style in conjunction with the disorder of the characters antics, it's clear Milne's self-insert, Pooh, fixated on the anal stage of development.

Pooh is definitely not anal. That's rabbit (who is of course an actual living rabbit and would have to eat his own poo).

All the characters are phantasms of Milne's psyche. You're quite right Pooh isn't anal. If anything, he's but a curious child with quaint desires seemingly ignorant and void of sexuality whom Milne would like to regress back to.

>All the characters are phantasms of Milne's psyche.
I see we have a challenger to

Pooh is the most Veeky Forums character of all time, bar none.

Why not synthesize the two? implied Milne had an anal fixation and gave two plausible examples that manifest throughout all characters, and 's phantasms could just be manifestations of various psychosexual hang-ups. No matter which lens you look at it through, Milne was a perverse motherfucker.

pooh bear u fucking maniac

I simply don't agree. A more relevant lens is that of imperialism and decolonization. Christopher Robin is portrayed as a kind of all knowing savior of the 100 acre wood who charges about as he pleases. Many solutions involve him shooting his gun at various things.

It all gets very dark when Kanga arrives and they conspire to dispose of Roo to get rid of her.

That's a perfectly reasonable lens. People don't set out to explore their sexual repressions when they write children's books. It's entirely possible the colonization themes are purposeful, or even an accidental relic of Milne's culturally-osmosed ideology. One can't simply choose the lens of ideology over the lens of psychoanalysis, however, the two must go hand in hand.

I like the cut of your jib user, good post.

bump

>My absolute favorite bits are where they all bullshit one another and end up being armchair experts.
Subtle.

I love him and want to be him.

But how?

Disregard bees
Acquire honey.

Can someone explain?

see

probably my favorite book of all time
it's funny, well written, subtle and surprisingly deep, I feel like I discover something new every time I give it a read
every character embodies a psychological disorder, but in a way that is formative and adapted to children, as well as gripping for adults
the rest of Milne's work is also great imo
Pooh has an addictive personality and quite possibly attention deficit too, he behaves exactly like an addict
I believe everyone that is trying to get clean should read winnie the pooh

It's even more artful than irl or here. Read them hunting the Heffalump, a creature which of course does not exist but both Pooh and Piglet it turns out know everything about.