What makes a race more or less attractive?

What features, biologically, make a person attractive and why do some races (presumably) not have these characteristics?

Other urls found in this thread:

(infinitytan)
hb
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Kanazawa, Satoshi. "Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?" Psychology Today, May 15, 2011.pdf
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/viscous-populations-and-the-selection-for-altruistic-behaviors/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection#Mechanisms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying race is not a social construct

good luck getting a bone marrow transplant from someone of a different race

You can read more about race here: (infinitytan) .net/polarchive/res/749.html#749

Also, check out this blog for European Ethnic distinctions: hb dchick.wordpress.com/

Such a shame you people won't talk about race here, I'm not even sure if it's paid shills or what

thisisnotspam4

I'm nearly sure that the shills were ordered to subvert low-population boards to form consensus on political issues, and unfortunately in the US race is a touchy issue when you're busy courting negroes

By the way, black albinos were the first thing that prompted me to research race/ethnic-groups. It's an extremely interesting topic when you aren't programmed to worship the negro

odds ratio.
blacks can't into it
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Kanazawa, Satoshi. "Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?" Psychology Today, May 15, 2011.pdf

>I'm nearly sure that the shills were ordered to subvert low-population boards to form consensus on political issues
i agree this is most likely happening

the /pol/ bogeyman has only gotten bigger and bigger in the past couple months here, it's thrown around at just about anything not ultra-left leaning

Should have posted that website, another nice starting point.

Yeah, just look at totally apolitical threads like a ylyl on /wsg/, there's frequently some snarky political nonsense there - it was never there before.
That's what happens when America controls the Western media I guess.

I have to say though, it was hilarious to see them really put more effort into shilling like hell AFTER the election and AFTER the inauguration. What a waste of money kek.

>implying race is a social construct

Kill yourself imbecile.

Abos

Here's some more interesting links on ethnicity and it's importance:
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/viscous-populations-and-the-selection-for-altruistic-behaviors/

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection#Mechanisms

Bookmark and read later for a real understanding of ethnicity that isn't just: 'I hate niggers' or 'that's racist'

I like science not politics. delete thread. thank

white people are just better at everything. except running and having a big cock

This is biology you fucking retard.

Slavs and Asians are better, whites are overrated.

this is not politics? are they mutually exclusive? lol. wiat for it.... Lol

what organization conducted this statistic? what was the p-value for this controlled study?

it was derived from data mining OkCupid.

So it in no way implies there are racial features that are considered more attractive than others, and is irrelevant to the thread

for me its purely facial structure. I really don't care about skin color but I just find certain facial structures unattractive, like most West Africans and certain Russians

>the scientific method is the only way to gather useful data

>literal rage comic
What year is this? Are you a 12 year old in 2011?

>What year is this? Are you a 12 year old in 2011?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

>Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

>no source
Please leave this board

you're a faggot.

source: you sucking dick every night.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm mocking you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)

>A non sequitur (Latin for "it does not follow"), in formal logic, is an invalid argument.[1]

True

Fuck of science denier

Symmetry, Smoothness, Muscularity, Golden Ratio Proportionality.

>Golden Ratio

Says the person that believes all scientists studying genetics and human evolution are "paid shills" for some conspiracy.

Just because there are genetic differences between groups does not mean that the broad classification of races are not social constructs

Racism is only cool when you're 12.

if you're over 12 and a racist, you seriously should seek help.

>hispanic
>Race

The ultimate redpill is to reject racism and the old men who preach it to the young.

Because with so many ecological problems in the world, we don't need fake problems about people's melanin content levels.

Using the scientific method to push racist agendas is not only unethical but also pretty shitty human behavior. Almost ape-level behavior desu desu

And as my good friend Woody Harrison once said(pic related)

>Scientific proof that black people are more unattractive
>Cherry picked images of BMWF couples

Stay mad tyrone. Look at the chart, your women literally prefer every other race

what's racist about the OP, you retarded fuck? or are you so brain dead that everything you dislike is automatically racist?

i've never seen or heard of a mudshark that isn't disgusting outside and/or inside. usually it's both, but sometimes it's only one.

damn that chick is pretty hot

I'm surprised those numbers are that similar

>altruism gene
>"white people are more altruistic and work together and that's how they beat the asians who are robotic despite having higher iqs and earth is like azeroth"
indeed, very genetic

you hbd people are so naive, can't see your strings are being pulled
read those tales and rebranded talking points, i'm fine with that