I want to be Dr. House

I want to be Dr. House.

I am a 25 year old neet.

Is it too late for me to go to med school?

do you have an undergraduate degree?
the average age of entry into post-grad medical school is something like 26.

even if you don't have a degree yet, you can still go for it, you can never be too late to change a worthless state of existence

People tell me what people won't hire 30 year old fresh out of colleges since the 20 year olds are more likely to be hardcore keeners

Just don't get an addiction like him.

Hehe I love House

Go for what your heart--and brain--tells you

>I want to be Dr. House.
user, did you watch the show?

I have seen all 8 seasons like 10 times

Infact I have a house room on cytube

cytu dot be/r/house_md

I think that you are just making excuses because you worry about commitment or public scrutiny and whatnot.

pot smoking for 11 years

Nobody cares that you spent your withdraw from society less bored than most other neets. Pot smoking isn't the cause. The cause of you being a neet is medicated by pot. You don't take a drug test for an undergraduate degree anyway.

u wont be like him

>Is it too late for me to study X?
Never. Don't get lazy.

yeah well, that's just like your opinion, man

With that mindset you will never get into medical school

Residency doesn't care how old you are, and hospital likely don't either.

Most working doctors are pretty old.

you have to go through excruciating muscle death and descend into nihilistic cynicism first

Someone who's literally House will always lose his practice to license medicine at any and all regions/locations/countries/states.

Don't be like him. He's best kept unreal in the realm of fiction.

>25 years old NEET
When you have to sit down and study 4, 6, 8 and even more hours a day everyday for months with a lot of subjects that you don't give a fuck about you'll quit my parasite friend.

Veeky Forums is for science and math. Your aspirations are none of these things.

Why did you post then? You are clearly a lazy piece of shit.

No one cares what other people told you. You stated a goal. What are you going to do about it?

That's right; nothing. You are worthless. You can exit the gene pool now.

actual charismatic assholes succumb eventually to being a pure asshole

all of the medicine in the show is not just wrong, it's boring and wrong, wrong in a really unimaginative way

house is actually more like sherlock holmes than a doctor, just watch nosepick cuminsnatch and pretend you're solving crimes and have a smarter brother

Nah man. You just have to be super smart and be able to show that having compassion doesn't cure your cancer, but having the super problem solving critical thinking does. That's what House does, he lets the patient interaction be mainly with his lab rats where he himself does the thinking,

>I actually believe that the show is an accurate representation of actual doctors, and I'm now severely disappointed

Godly trips gets it. As cliche as it is to say, age is just a number. What you accomplish is up to you and your ambition.

As Barry Rountree would say (on Quora) you need to stop fucking asking permission to do shit just because you think you're old. Dude got his PhD in CS in his 40s and works at LLNL as a researcher now.

Go to med school if you want to go to med school.