Thoughts on this book?

thoughts on this book?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump:_The_Art_of_the_Deal
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The pinnacle of Western thought and literature.

I would like a summary. I'm not reading all of that for 10 tips.

It's actually pretty good. I would say that it's 1/3 business advice, 1/3 autobiography and 1/3 advertising the Trump brand.

It explains who he is and how he came to be where he is (in the 80s), with some business advice sprinkled throughout.

He was a very similar person back then and using the same techniques as he used in his Presidential campaign.

what can i say about this book

this is the voice of our generation, i'm really proud to read it

Sublime, life-changing stuff.

Greatest book ever

FUCK LIBERELS AND FEMINISM

Honestly, Hilary would have mopped the floor with him if she took the time to read this book. It outlines every tactic he has used to win the presidency very well and in depth.

will i be able to get a gf if i read this book?

Trump is our God-emperor and the meme magic from lord Kek decided this in favor of whiteness. Deal with it

or if she would have just CONCEDED to the peoples candidate Bernie this horrible fate would never have occured

people are so fucking stupid

Trump is the best shit that happened to this world since Minecraft.

faggot

Kill yourself faggot. I bet you voted for Hillary and had a wank when John Podesta came out and told her supporters they were valued.

Friendly reminder that the author of the book hated Trump, and that he came out and did a series of tell-all interviews about how he lied through his teeth to make Donald look good.

>Trump: The Art of the Deal is a 1987 book credited to businessman and President-elect of the United States Donald Trump and journalist Tony Schwartz. Part memoir and part business-advice book, it reached number 1 on The New York Times Best Seller list, stayed there for 13 weeks, and altogether held a position on the list for 48 weeks.[1] It was the first book published by Trump[2] and helped to make him a "household name".[3][4]
>Schwartz, expressing regrets about his involvement, asserted that Trump had played no role in the actual writing of the book; Trump has given conflicting accounts on the question of authorship.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump:_The_Art_of_the_Deal

taught me about making yuge deals

The ghostwriter publicly condemned Trump.

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

Daily reminder people get paid to say stuff during a campaign.

Slimy hanger-ons always try to find ways to get attention

What's wrong with minecraft? It's like modern day legos.

>trusting literally anything said about a presidential candidate during an election

i bet you think he's a rapist, a sexist, a racist, etc etc etc too.

Absolute shit ghostwritten for a bourgeois conman