Makes you think

Makes you think.

made me ponder for a second

that women needs to see a physician. she has an extreme case of lordosis.

>Rocket scientist
>Reading "Quantum Mechanics Quarterly"

Really caused me to ponder.

I'm an autist and all, but do people really pour beer from a bottle into a red cup instead of just drinking from the bottle?

>Makes you think.
Or it doesn't, if you're male.

Rocket science men have hobbies too.

> tfw gay

Begone succubus, you have no power over me!

On the beach, yes. At least for me, you're not allowed to have booze on the beaches but if its not clearly a beer can nobody is gonna question you.

>men are distracted by a member of the opposite sex in very little clothing

Stop the presses!

Anybody that thinks """"""""rocket science"""""""" is an actual science is retarded

>being distracted by milk producing organs surrounded by a thick layer of fat because of arbitrary social indoctrination

Hah! Only the ass can stand a chance against me.

no glass on a beach

Nobody believes that, you edgy tard

>cognitive impairment in the presence of a woman

Hah! I thought that was just me. It can get really bad sometimes. I remember being so horny once I was literally slurring my words and grunting! Goodbye grammar and sentences! Haha! Girl I was hooking up with giggled because I'm usually such a grammar nazi. I fucking love Science!

>being distracted by a layer of fat and muscle that surrounds the feces excretion aperture because of arbitrary social indoctrination

The face is what gets me going

Am I getting old? I unironically laughed from reading that comic.

Popsci retard detected. Trying explaining to me what rocket science is, brainlet. And no, science governing rockets isn't a valid answer.

>Horsey is advocating for single-sex schools so men can work to their full cognitive ability
almonds activated

Fluid dynamics.

what about feynman, then, huh?
check mate