What's the largest object in the universe?

What's the largest object in the universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules–Corona_Borealis_Great_Wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my dik

Is this a setup for "your mom"? Because this looks like a setup for "your mom". So, it's your mom.

Objects don't exist, everything is just a collection of smaller objects which in turn are made up of smaller objects and none of it exists

The Super Tengen Toppa GigaDril

But is there a limit to how small the objects that make up objects can be? Or is it just an endless cycle? If there is a limit in terms of how small you can get then, there has to be a limit to how big something can get.

There's no limit to shit that don't exist, and everything doesn't exIst :>)

So your saying that we are in a state of nonexistence? But if that were the case wouldn't that mean that limits don't exist which in term would mean that there would be established limits in our state of nonexistence?

>If there is a limit in terms of how small you can get then, there has to be a limit to how big something can get

Nope, if you keep taking my apples I'll run out of apples and my apple loot won't get any smaller after 0 but if you keep tossing apples my way I could theoretically get infinite apples

I'ma say no

So your saying we are in a state of existence with limitless potential meaning that limits in themselves do not exist but the potential for limits to exist defines their existence?

im glad the two things that popped into my head occurred to Veeky Forums as well

Your mother

Benin xxxxDDDDDD

The Largest Object in the Known Universe is Moot's ego

>What's the largest object in the universe?
What's bigger than the universe?
Ego.

How is ego bigger than the universe?

Does no one get that?

Congrats on being a reddit tier brainlet

Fuck off, Ayn Rand.

hmm i wonder if there is a series of identifiable traits we can use to determine if someone will make a dick joke or a your momma joke

I think at least for either you have to be a beta cuck

I see that there's nothing for me to say that hasn't already been said. Carry on gents.

Fpbp

>largest object in the universe
>drill clearly outside of the universe

That fucking show.

kek

"Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is 52.8 billion light years tall, according to the official guide book from GAINAX (仕事魂). This makes it about 58% the size of the universe, which spans 91 billion light years.
After transforming into its drill form, its size is multiplied significantly, since its Super Tengen Toppa Giga Drill is at least ten times longer (528 billion light years), and about four times wider. "

i lold at the official part. official fantasy? lol

A good serious answer without correcting you by saying that all things are made of smaller things would be the HLQ. It's the Huge Large Quasar group. As for solid objects, I don't know. VY Canis Majoris is awfully big. If you count the void around a singularity as an object, there are black holes aggressively larger than the solar system, but I can't name them. The Himiko Cloud also sticks out in my mind, though I may be thinking of massive things as opposed to big ones.

yo momma

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules–Corona_Borealis_Great_Wall

do you not have internet access besides Veeky Forums

and they say the universe isn't deterministic
HAH

Thanks for the first non-meme answer

how do you think they coached the model to peal potatoes??

WAS IT:
A.She already knew how to peal potatoes
B.The photographer knew how to peal potatoes
C.They hired a potato peeling coachh

Himself

a quark
everything else is made of quarks

all sets

I'M A COMPUTER

/thread

But what are quarks made of?

but quarks cannot exist on their own because of colour confinement. In that sense it is not really well defined as an individual object

>not saying ur mum