Spaces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=priniIOys5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now You're Thinking With Portals

t.2007-2010

It would resemble a 4D hourglass.

Theoretically speaking, if the universe cam from nothing, then there must be some mechanism within the universe that creates everything from nothing

That's the best I got

Kek, hope for some /f/ guy that could do this into 3D to get a better idea for Veeky Forums, OP.

I'm OP
Imagine that the space you're in is flat, and the other space is curved to fit into the spherical space you see in the space you're inhabiting. When you're halfway through, both spaces are partially curved. When you go completely though, the new space uncurves into flat space, and the old space curves into a sphere. That's all illusory though, neither space actually moves, they just seem like they're moving because you're inside of them.

Are you looking for something like hyperbolic space?

youtube.com/watch?v=priniIOys5Q

The red hole sucks you in and reverses time.

HyperRogue is fucking great.

Does this make any more sense?

in 2 and 3, the horizontal lines become vertical as they unfold

I mean, I think personally, it'd be very fun to just take primitive bacteria and shoot it at distant planets and see if we can plant a tree of life that will grow billions of years from now, and maybe even visit these worlds.

But that's just a theory. A GAME THEORY

all this does for me is wonder what i would see if i entered a two way portal and looked back right after i entered. what would i see? would it be a sort of inversion like you think or what? (i dunno)

on second thought i think it would look like the last two panels of your image. and stupidly, portal confirms this

Well, saying life is a zero sum gain. Killing somebody doesn't really do anything good for anybody, and honestly is best to avoid doing if at all possible. Saying it's a zero sum game, life, if it's me verses you of course I'm gunna get chu. That's what anybody would do. However, the earth is abundant. There's no need in honesty for that behavior unless you're literally starving to death. Which western society is far from doing.

It's a much better solution to improve a society and built it up, rather than try to bomb it into submission. That won't really get you anywhere unless you're ready to commit genocide.

you think western society is far from starving? where have you been?

Do you just mean food (even then lol)? Because all i see in the media and in casual interacion of "western society" is that everybody is starving themselves of what they really want in spite of what will fufill their narcissictic need to feel likable/popular.

Course that could be projection

I think people are confused and needed guidance honestly, a direction, a purpose, hope. Not a false hope, or one promised but not proven. Real. Hope.

such is life

It's a hyperbolic plane.

It's flying! IT'S FLYING!

as reddit and anti Veeky Forums as this sounds, (it also hurts my soul)

i think transexuality and diversity (really uniformity) is going to be the root of that. Finding happiness despite what it brings you could be the ultimate in natural selection

Dude! I love StarControl II, good taste my man.

Looks exactly like Interstellar movie's wormhole

Here's some pics

I also highly recommend you to watch this movie if you didn't.