Here's an equation they never taught you in school

Here's an equation they never taught you in school

Education =/= job/income

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terraforming
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright, get a job without a elementary school diploma.

here's an equation they never taught you in school
Nigger = illiterate

stay mad

pacpacpacpacpacpac
____pacpacpacpacpacpac
_______pacpacpacpacpacpac
_________pacpacpacpacpacpac
__________pacpacpacpacpacpac
__________pacpacpacpacpacpac
_________pacpacpacpacpacpac
_______pacpacpacpacpacpac
____pacpacpacpacpacpac
__pacpacpacpacpacpac
pacpacpacpacpacpac
pacpacpacpacpacpacpacpacpac
pacpacpacpacpacpacpacpacpac

my ascii art is fucking trash

That's not an equation it's an inequality.

Are you starving to death tonight? Quit panicking. The real time limit is peak oil, and they said we were gunna hit that in like the 80s, but with shale drilling and all that stuff it keeps increasing production somehow. Nobody knows for sure when we will start to run out of oil. That's why it's absolutely imperative we move onto other sources, but as of now it's the lifeblood, of, our lives. That's the issue. That's the problem. Environmental damage can be fixed, but not if we completely just go apeshit and throw shit at the wall

OP didn't finished school, what did you expected?

Also, there's alternative sources to oil. Nuclear Energy is always an option, if it comes to that point. As of now innovation in oil production pays the bills. If we start to see a slow we might have to move to nuclear.

>environmental damage can be fixed
nuh uuhh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terraforming

.....ok

Wrong thread?

Everyone in the comments is getting to upset. We need to take a moment to appreciate the sheer multi-faceted complexity of this shit post. It's unlike anything iv'e every seen.

Matter a fact I am printing this page right now and getting my mom to hang it on her fridge.

This is superb.

This is true. Tfw fell for the "just major in engineering bro and jobs will throw themselves at you!" meme.

um, it generally does. You can skimp the system and not get employed at all, but basically: more qualifications = higher income

I like it user

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terraforming
>[...] is the hypothetical process [...]

Doctorination =\= stability

This. They are proportional, not equal to one another.

Why would you divide job by income? Income should be a product of the number of jobs you have brainlet

That's an inequality.

Who said I'm doing this for a job/money?

here's another

brainlets =/= human

>OP didn't finished school, what did you expected?