Give me your worst covers

Give me your worst covers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kr3iYamSxxI
amazon.com/Brothers-Karamazov-Illustrated-Platinum-ebook/dp/B017YB4AJ4
wordsworth-editions.com/collection/classics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=kr3iYamSxxI

kekkek. Say what you will, she made serious bank with her covers. It's such a bad fault in our culture that are doesn't need to be good to be spread anymore, it just needs to be obnoxious enough that people talk about it lots.

Is the swat guy supposed to be holding a lightsaber...thing....or something? Can't really tell as it blends right into the explosion behind him....by the way why isn't he burnt to shit?

Worst cover? Or best cover? Or both at the same time? I can't figure it out.

This guy is patrician as fuck though.

that looks really similar to the type of thing this old douche who lives up the street from me writes. He self publishes shit like this, then puts them up for sale at gas stations, and hardware stores and shit, and goes to old people's homes and cons senile vegetables into buying them.

I only know about him because my grandad died in a old folk's home, and had like 20 of this guy's books in his room, which I inherited. They're kind of funny because the dude just looks up shit online, and basically copies and pastes them into printed book form.

>tfw that plagerizing hack is published and selling copies
>tfw still toiling away on your debut novel after having three former would-be debut novels rejected
>tfw go through the writing with a fine comb to edit and adjust any mistakes to ensure my legacy is flawless
>tfw that guy will still sell more books than me this year

It makes me want to unironically reeeeeee

let's see your old manuscript then m8

Well....i wouldn't get that big of an inferiority complex about it. It's an old dipshit conning self printed copies of his book into hair salons, auto parts stores, and old people's homes. I'd be surprised if he actually sells more than a hundred copies a years.

dude wrote dozens of books and they all look like shit.

I also wouldn't feel all that bad about being unpublished. Publishing is becoming an increasingly tough business, though publishers are refusing to change bad practices, so as a result they simply will only publish things from established authors, and things that are very similar to books they know are selling. If you don't fit into those standards, you're not getting published.

It's becoming more and more common that writers are having to prove themselves through self-publishing before a publisher will even look at you. This is what they mean when they say they're looking for writers with, "Established, strong platforms."

inb5 motherfucking Wordsworth classics

Bonus: the author is working with Zoe Quinn on a new interactive game now.

Screw that, posting best cover

is this real life?

What's the "Gorbachev" font ?

>Gorbachev!

doesn't quite have the same ring

amazon.com/Brothers-Karamazov-Illustrated-Platinum-ebook/dp/B017YB4AJ4
I'm convinced whoever is responsible for this did not do it out of ignorance and has an excellent sense of humor.

Fyodor would drink fucking hemlock if he saw this cover.

That is, by far, the funniest cover I've ever seen.

>By the author of The Remains of the Day

In fact pretty much any HH cover is complete shite except for the Jap ones.

After Revolution 60 i thought they would have just killed themselves.

Obligatory Wordsworth contribution

That's a great cover though.

Wordsworth will always win with the strangest covers
wordsworth-editions.com/collection/classics

Luckily I got a signed, numbered anniversary collector's edition that made up for it.

With a name like "Piccy Rilly" you can't expect much.

His name sounds like the slang term to a penis (transwoman version)