Sexual monomorphism

Is there proof that people who like traps (before they see the dick/bulge) are gay?
The converse could be true for men that like muscular women. Muscle worship is a practice among gay men. Doing it for a girl also makes you gay because being overly muscular is a male trait.
Well do you guys have any thoughts?

I'm gay

The whole reason liking traps is gay is because traps are men
If you're unaware that it's a man, you're unaware that it's a trap, and you're not conclusively gay

People who like traps after seeing the dick are gay

The comparison to muscular women is a false equivalence. Women have vaginas whether they are muscular or not.

Now fuck off back to /lgbt/

I agree with this

There is more to girls than what's between their legs. Just because you ignore the penis and appreciate the feminine form, doesn't mean you're gay.
The penis is just an accessory.

>science and math

>sexually transmitted mental illness

If you wanted the feminine form you would go after women.
Just because you only like feminine boys doesnt mean you arent gay.

It's no about what I would do.
And I like girls, even those that have penises. Checkmate

Penis and girl are mutually exclusive.

Depends how you wanna define it

Logically: yes they are, as they are attracted to a male. However what are they attracted to exactly? Not hormones, not chromosomes, not explicitly physical components (male-female are too alike in this regard anyway); they are attracted to some base factors combined with socially-dictated attraction factors. Generally this is femininity as defined by their society.

People aren't really attracted to dicks or vaginas (at least these aren't the basis or strong factors in attraction) and they wouldn't be attracted to traps if they didn't have a "weak" and feminine appearance (as dictated by their society). So can you really say they're gay for being attracted to something dictated as a "female appearance", when by their society they are meant to be attracted to said "female appearance"? This "female appearance" combined with the safety and familiarity of a common sex can very easily culminate in genuine but not explicitly homosexual attraction.

These are just some thoughts I had after Veeky Forums began to make me like traps (combined with actual females though, not solely).

>i'm gay, checkmate

No. Penises are ugly. I'm attracted to the rest of the person. Not the penis.

So to sum up what you're saying, it's a combination of gayness and straightness but more straight than gay and that it's attraction despite the penis, not because of it?

>Still using silly labels such as "gay" and "straight"
You clearly haven't spent enough time on /d/.

Why wouldn't you go for women then? a vagina is a central part of being a woman, surely you should have a preference for people with a vagina?
If you seek out traps then you are gay, that is the penis is the distinguishing feature between a good trap and a man.

the penis is the distinguishing feature between a good trap and a woman*

It's not gay to be attracted to feminine appearances. Liking dicks is pretty gay though

>tfw one of those is real

I always took this one to mean "I'm a straight male, except for my arm when I jack off. It's a girl's arm because a guy touching dicks is gay and having your dick touched by a guy is gay too, but I'm not gay. I also like to jerk off other dudes with my girl arm when they do the same with their girl arms."

Seriously, what the fuck? I get the one where the head is female and the body male, but how is this one supposed to be interpreted? What RL identity does it map to?

>people who like traps (before they see the dick/bulge)
Hetero
>after they see the dick/bulge
gay

>I have a male body, consider myself to be male, but consider my body to be female
Did I get that right? I mean if it's just "I'm male with a female body" then it means that it'S equivalent to the first image and the shape of the bodies in the graph don't convey any information

NO.
It only means that my arm is a girl when I fap.

good traps and women aren't only differentiated by penises. You're too materialistic.
Traps think like you and understand you instead of being batshit insane compared to women. They also have to work to get their appearance right unlike women.