Can we make the "SuperFood" ?

Can we make the "SuperFood" ?

>every mineral vitamin and inorganic material in one food.

Other urls found in this thread:

soylent.com/
theconversation.com/do-humans-need-dairy-heres-the-science-70434
mealsquares.com/faq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It already exists, its called human meat. Try some today.

soylent.com/

Not like that. 3 times a day. One type of food. I think we will solve the agriculture and husbandry problem with this achievement.

I think we can do better

better in what way? what part of Soylent do you want to improve upon?

Sure, its possible.

Will it be accepted by consumers, taste great, have a moderate sheld life, reasonable costs, etc? Probably not

Also, milk is great for you

non-alcoholic beer + multivitamins + fish oil + whey (a shit ton)
in theory that should have everything

I heard it causes hormonal problems

and every once in a while eat some blueberries

>milk is great for you

it really fucking isn't

[citation needed]

Some sort of stew with almost everything in it?

I'm going with a gumbo -- you get everything in a good gumbo.

I heard the earth is flat.

you can basically live off potatoes

Yes, it is. It is very nutritious, tastes great, and it hydrates you better than water, because of the protein content, potassium and sodium. Unless you cannot digest lactose and you cannot afford lactose - free milk, you should avoid it. Otherwise you should definitely drink milk.

theconversation.com/do-humans-need-dairy-heres-the-science-70434

Is supradyn okay in two days period ? Or three maybe four...

Good idea user, we should only grow potatoes.

Milk has tons of sugar, it's awful for you. There's a clear correlation between milk and cancer. The hormones fuck up your skin even if you aren't lactose intolerant.

>The hormones fuck up your skin even if you aren't lactose intolerant.
>i have bad hygiene so i blame it on milk!

I dunno about the rest, but it should taste fantastic, considering that our taste helps us find the elements we need in our diet

Or just take a multivitamin like an adult should.

>implying you're an adult anyway

Latvians have different nutritional needs than the rest of humanity

no, he's right

>whey
Okay Stacy

>
> There's a clear correlation between milk and cancer.

[citation needed]

It's also liquid calories, which means it doesn't satiate well and has no fiber. It's a great way to get fucking obese

Already Exists

Yes, if you drink sweetened milk. But who buys/ drinks sweetened milk anyway? Probably only Americans and Brits.

If drinking milk gives you cancer, acne and makes you obese, then avoiding milk apparently makes you an uneducated faggot. In that case I choose cancer.

How can Americans eat this shit, they're just too damn sweet

>tfw people of the world are either dumb and gay or obese and ugly

time to die

If we could synthesize each essential nutrient individually through inorganic reactions, we wouldn't need to grow meat or crops.

It's certainly possible to increase the nutritional content of plants trough genetic manipulation.
I actually people this is the only solution to stopping malnutrition around the world (See Golden rice)

However trying to manufacture a plant that has all these traits is far from easy, it would require more than a few edits in its genes.

Is there any other reason to develop this than having too many people on the planet? Ultimately population reduction is the solution, not a reduction in quality of life. Food is more than fuel. Different textures and tastes. A connection to the natural world.
I hope it can not be done. Next thing we will be genetically engineering smaller people so that we can pack more of the precious unique (read: waste of oxygen) fuckers on the planet. And maybe exterminate everyone who isn't living up to the libtard ideal of rainbowism to maximize the amount of equality (tm) in the collective consciousness.

Its not about a single answer, its about efficient and intelligent choice in diet. Most people eat food based on enjoyment to cost ratio. Most people also happen to eat way more food than they actually need in western nations.

Coffee is a decision made primarily out of efficiency. If you want a job and want to get there in a semi decent mood you probably drink this.

What about weight, think you're eating too much. Well stop eating, and go get some exercise, but its not that simple, this is an simple strategy based purely on will. Human will typically loses out to physical addiction. Incorporate something into your diet that suppresses appetite and has some other benefit. Your food consumption will drop, throw in a solid multi-vitamin and your energy levels will go up. Getting yourself to go exercise is going to take some will power but if you peruse the vast array of nutrient consumption options available in the modern world you start to see the answer isn't going to take the form of a single super food supplment, but strategic selection of food items.

I know my shit well enough that if you made a fatty mc fat fat live with me and put me in control of their diet I could make them lose weight even if they didn't want to. Sneak food on me, complaining of low energy etc, because I wouldn't just feed them "healthy food" I would make sure they were eating chemicals that suppressed the urges that were making them fat in the first place.

Now as far as super food, we don't fully understand the effects of diferent kinds of foods on diferent kinds of human bodies because we have been particularly given over to scrutiny of the energy sources that power our bodies.

We need a lot more conscious trial and error from millions of people before we can sythesize a miracle future food because we barely understand what a lot of the food we're consuming does to us, and we outright ignore millions food sources because we eat whats advertised to us

Not really since most adult humans are lactose intolrent, mostly only white people maintain the ability to consume massive amount of diary products without getting ill.

we've been enriching food since WWII

>only sweetened milk makes you fat

Completly wrong

>heard
>but it doesn't

Doesn't Soylent do this already? Contains all the nutrients and shit that you need to survive in one combined set.

Apparently it tastes somewhat awful, but you get the idea.

>Ultimately population reduction is the solution
Indeed, why don't you start with yourself? You are worth more as fertilizer to the ground instead of living and wasting air and space.

>people recommending soylent
What the fuck are you, some starving ethiopian? A giant fly?
Eat something that resembles real food:
mealsquares.com/faq.html

milk is good for you

No food "makes you fat" you fucking retard. You burn the calories you consume and you maintain your ideal weight. Or you can be an overweight nigger cock muffin and blame your laziness and failures on everything but the one constant in your life.

Inb4 some faggot glandular problem

>can buy 30 squares for $89
>Site denotes that 5 squares is enough for a day
>you would need to spend $445 a fucking month to feed one person daily

Maybe if you've got a lot of extra money to blow instead of putting in the effort. DIY soylent takes some time (mostly just buying the ingredients and blending) but depending on the recipe you choose it is far more cost efficient.
>spending $15 a day for your food

Most people spend $10-20 a day eating quite poorly. Spending $15 a day on high-nutrient food is perfectly acceptable when the alternative is slurping up some foul sludge that doesn't even sate your hunger. All rational comparisons die in the face of having to force down a glorified diet shake.

Also
>economic arguments
I thought the target audience of these foods was white collar workers who feel cooking, eating and going to checkups for your unhealthy lifestyle is a waste of time. Our hierarchy of preferences goes like this: time > health > money.