Do you think Christopher Hitchens is overrated?

Do you think Christopher Hitchens is overrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vW8yBnpN48w
youtube.com/watch?v=tTu3gVvm_K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, kinda.

yes

Hitchens is smoking a cigar in heaven right now. Looking down on your ignorance and chuckling to himself.

Yes. His brother is better.

Does anyone rate that Trotskyist hack highly?

youtube.com/watch?v=vW8yBnpN48w

The Rob Barron respects him so why don't you?

His books are criminally underrated, I forgot which but he gave a incredible answer to "What is Britishness" in one of his books.

>I forgot which
Truly great writing then.

They were both shit, Peter is a special kind of shit that nobody actually like though. He has a David Icke type of appeal in that retards flock to him.

>Can't remember a single chapter from a guy who has published several books, thousands of columns, done hundreds of interviews, debates and documentaries, etc.
>Hence he must be a terrible author!
Shouldn't you be bloggin on r/uk about the evil Tory party?

>Shouldn't you be bloggin on r/uk about the evil Tory party?
I don't know what ruk is, and the Tory party actually hate Peter. He even kind of hates them.

And yes he is a member, and yes even to the degree that he tried to be an MP, but it's just the case that the closest thing he has to friends don't like him or his ideas.

>Do you think Christopher Hitchens is overrated?

youtube.com/watch?v=tTu3gVvm_K8
from 6:15 onwards

>He even kind of hates them
>kind of

Wut. He's absolutely despises the Tory party. And he definitely is not a member. He hasn't voted for them in probably over two decades and routinely calls for their collapse.

>He's absolutely
ESL ESL.

He whines about them being too left wing since Cameron and Osborn. I think he would have wanted Leadsom in the leadership role, and it's true that not that long ago he wanted to be an MP, there's no party he'd rather be in for sure.

They generally don't like him because he's p much LARPing, he doesn't like them because it isn't 200 or so years ago.

So, no. Not overrated at all is your answer. Got it.

No. Sam Harris is though.

thanks for the smokes hitch

Trotter was Lenin's true succesor

Yes, angry alcoholic

This.

he took himself too seriously, either way, thanks for the smoke, Hitch.

No, I think he is a moron.

Thanks for the smokes, Hitch

Thanks for the smokes Hitch

Yes, but still amusing. Worst of it was when he got demolished by David Wolpe in God debate. British accent just makes him sound smart.