Is sugar bad for you becides the calories

Is sugar bad for you becides the calories

sugar is good for you

Redpill me on brown sugar

same effects on endocrine system as normal sugar, literally no significant health differences.

consumption of all sugar should be a pretty small part of your diet, we didn't regularly gorge ourselves on sweets as foragers for 3 million years of evolution.

Like pretty much anything else, in excess it's bad. Moderated there's not much wrong with it. The problem is the shear abundance in modern processed foods.

How much is "excess"

if you are getting more than 40g a day from your diet, you are having WAY too much sugar.
Ideally you want 20g or less. Emphasis on less, 20g is more of a maximum.

1 cup of chocolate milk is 28g lol.

makes you think

don't drink chocolate milk fatty.
if you care about your health, you won't eat shit that has tons of sugar, which at this point is all your candy shit masquerading as food.

I literally feel so much better when I eat healthy food. Essentially just avoiding sugar in general. Every once in awhile I'll splurge though I'm not a health nut. The easiest way to cut most of your high glycemic foods out is to avoid sweet drinks. If you don't have a sweet drink for a long time say 2 months or so you won't want to go back to them they'll taste kind of disgusting to you. At least that's what happened to me

I get most of my calories each day from the 6-8 cans of soda I drink, which contains 41g sugar per can
If I switched to water, I'd probably die of starvation

you'll probably die from diabetes soon either way

This. I was a fatty at the age of 14 and lost 20kg just by banning all liquid calories.

Sweet drinks are the liquid jew.

I dunno
When I think of diabetes, I think of big fat people who eat chocolate cakes every day
I'm underweight for my height

rice turns into sugar once it's digested. literally the anything that matters is calories in calories out. You could literally drink coke and eat chips everyday, and as long as you burn more calories, you'll stay healthy.

>you'll stay healthy
Yeah, no.

I would consider a more varied diet. There are many substances that your body cannot make itself and acquires them through diet

yeah maybe after a month you'll die of starvation

>what is protein

Calories are everything when looking at weight gain/loss.

But you seriously need to consider micro nutrients as well. Your body can't synthesise everything you need.

It's white sugar and molasses

It's like the culture has degenerated so much people don't even bother anymore. Didn't your dentist ever even talk to you about this?

Messes up your insulin also. Look at how much weight Michael Moore lost once he cut out sugar.