Final Exit

I have decided to an hero by jumping(>10 storeys) and need a drug that is effective, efficient and preferably legal to make me relaxed and dull the pain on impact. Currently have access to alprazolam aka xanax and weigh 60 kg, how much do I need to down before I go? Are there any other drugs which can help? No hugboxing, just Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyjfNQ0lJn4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/557vlt/lethal_doses_of_heroin_and_fentanyl_side_by_side/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dull the pain on impact
How stupid are you?

You might not die instantly upon landing, bad idea.

Might as well drink alcohol

That would be darkly comic, wouldn't it?

Please timestamp

I was thinking of swallowing sleep pills while standing at the edge of a tall building. Don't know if I would instantly awaken during the fall if I take enough of them

>implying you feel pain on impact
>implying your body does not enter shock mode

>Might as well drink alcohol
Yeah, this will work if you can stomach the shit. Consume a HUGE volume and you might even wobble off the building by stupidity rather than intentionally jumping.
I have to wonder if you realize your consciousness will wake up in a new body: and, oh boy, you get to suffer all over again, in ignorance, because you never learned anything of consequence in your current life. Same as your last life, and the one before that.

take 500 mg acetaminophen before jumping.

If it still hurts when you land, take another 500 mg.

don't take more than 1000 mg in 4 hrs or it might damage your liver.

I already know this is going to be a
>you might not die hurt
Thread and, in advance you're all stupid. user's going in style and he's going to BE SURE to go head first on to cement.

Make it a 30 story building to give yourself time to smoke DMT on your way down

Not trying to talk you out of it. If you need an out then you need it. If you have time you should do a few things before going. Skydiving. Bungee jumping. These are to get you accustomed to falling. You don't want to be freaked out if it is the first time you experience free fall when you jump. Know what to expect.

A beautiful death
youtube.com/watch?v=hyjfNQ0lJn4

This is just theoretical ok?

What if you try to escape through death, but just go to somewhere 100X worse then where you are right now?

remember, its just theoretical food for thought.

Top kek.

Why not overdosing one of those stupidly potent opiates?
Jumping from a building is a horrible way to die.

>shock mode

Overdosing on drugs in very seldom lethal.

why not be a braindead druggie who drank gallons of pcp and be pcp man working in facotry

I prefer to perma dead, bump for actual constructive replies

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/557vlt/lethal_doses_of_heroin_and_fentanyl_side_by_side/