Should I start with the greeks if I'm a girl?

Should I start with the greeks if I'm a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DD6pl1jRi7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obviously

Based Deak his album is comfy
Avey and Panda on suicide watch

yup

You should make lots of friends, something girls ca do and guys can't which is why were on Veeky Forums

start with these classics: 50 shades of gray, harry potter, twilight

no, you should commence with the cock

Yes, you can even read Sappho if you're a beaver eater.

Learn ancient Greek first

start with not being a dumb whore

fuck off virgin scum

SPECIALLY if you're a girl.

But that's not even philosophy...

No, don't read books. Just find a man to use you as his cock sucking slave.

that would be nice

tits or gtfo

These are not the eyes of a happy man

deaks album is better than most of anco releases in the past 8-9 years but it doesn't come close to person pitch or spirits they've vanished, so i think avey and panda will be fine

what's the book equivalent of spirits they've vanished

He looks like my dad.

He said in an interview that he visits internet forums and was really hurt that people always joked about his appearance and said he was the worst AnCo member. Poor guy.

your dad must be a wonderful person

Not really.

>girls
>reading

heh

Don't get me wrong, I like hardcore shitposting, but this is a bit much even for me.
>guys can't
Ever heard of Chad?

youtube.com/watch?v=DD6pl1jRi7c

He literally posted on /mu/ once

The Woman is inherently unable to understand philosophía, so it's pointless. Modernity has lots of fiction which are very appropriate for your kind, however.

>The Woman is inherently unable to understand philosophía
Not a woman but how could this possibly be true

He still thinks in terms of transcendental forms, the poor bastard.

start with the greeks

>He said in an interview that he visits internet forums and was really hurt that people always joked about his appearance
KEK. Link?

Didn't Plato explicitly state that seperation between genders was a waste of human capacity and that both men and women were capable of performing the same feats with the same results. If the guardians of the state were ment to be philosophers, and both men and women were capable of becoming guardians then that would mean that women's inherent understanding of philosophy would be same as mens.

I haven't read Plato in months though.

please respond

He allowed for female guardians but on the whole I think he considered women a little bit worse at everything