IQ stuck at 120

Did like three times iqtest.dk in a ten years span, even after graduation (physics).
To anyone claiming IQ tests are bunk, you either are butthurt or patronizing.
Is there any alternative working method for becoming noticeably smarter?

Tried everything from HIIT to research chemicals.
Only thing I'm not able to do is access to higher levels of concentration (meditation),
but otherwise I can concentrate on books for hours (no ADHD).

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/other/state-indicator/medical-school-graduates-by-gender/?dataView=1¤tTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_chemical
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahhahahahhahahahahahahahah
>tried research chemicals

holy shit, you're beyond repair

>Is there any alternative working method for becoming noticeably smarter?
Yes, by not thinking that IQ is about how "smart" you are

you need to fellate me, my dick is the source of all IQ points, I ejaculate IQ points, suck me dry and you will become a genius

Stupid IQ fags.
Stop blaming a number for your current pathetic position
>mfw this friend grinded into the a highly renowned university
>everyone thinks he's smart
>thinks he is smart, so just slacks off thinking he "made it"
>slacks off and already repeated a year in the university
>everyone else is already working with a much higher GPA than him, and he's ridden with debt from his prestigious private uni
Really makes you realize that your work ethic's the one that is saving your ass all along, IQ is simply a catalyst for your work ethic. Get your shit together stupid cunt, I'm tested from 112-137 from like many IQ tests online, I averaged and got 122, I'm in medical school, get your shit together and stop being a little bitch

>112
>I'm in medical school
That's not something I would brag about, my minus habens friendo.

>Yes, by not thinking that IQ is about how "smart" you are
Done.
I don't feel smarter.

Listen to the engineer OP

If only it was this easy.

And you really think online tests are accurate? New on the Internet?

>picks the lowest iq in the range
>shits on medical school
Abit of a sour grape? More like you can't fire up the work ethic to get the adequate gpa to get in. 3.9 gpa, just to represent what you're up against. That doesn't include the MCAT, and the enormous time spent in hospital internships and clinical research. Think you're up to the challenge? Guess not.

No its not. But since op thinks it is, I'll just play along.

>Only thing I'm not able to do is access to higher levels of concentration (meditation)

But this is the simplest and most straightforward way to achieve your goal. You're almost certainly able to do it, just go into it progressively and don't get discouraged by your initial failures. It's tricky for everyone at first, but like any skill you get better at it the more you practice, and it does pay off in the long run.

You're a mongo and your major is a joke.

>But this is the simplest and most straightforward way to achieve your goal.
I've read a few chapters from MCTB and I like it.
I did start The Mind Illuminated as well but I find it verbose hence hard to stick to.
I will give it another go with a tight schedule this time.
>It's tricky for everyone at first, but like any skill you get better at it the more you practice, and it does pay off in the long run.
Any relevant attainment you wish to talk about?
The most I got were brief out of body experiences and I was not able to make anything useful out of them.

>tfw 148 iq
>tfw neet

reason for this is how well you solve tests is affected by what you learn
who would've thunk it

You're not the brightest. Are you?

You have no idea how IQ works if you think education or studying has any impact on it.

You are literally too retarded to look up basic information.

Why isn't math the highest? Everyone knows pure mathematics is harder than physics. It must be applied math bringing it down, or math education, or something.

Did 30 minutes of concentration today.
I will report after one month.

I took thatand I got 104
Is med school possible?

>Version 3.0, May 2003
Dafuq?

Don't be discouraged by a number, with hard work and effort you might be able to accomplish your goals.

look up cogsketch, there's a fucking lisp script that scored in the 75th percentile so...

Wow, are you me?

>I took thatand I got 104
>Is med school possible?
Half of med students are roasters, which are mentally challenged.
kff.org/other/state-indicator/medical-school-graduates-by-gender/?dataView=1¤tTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
Med school is within reach if you are admitted.

There are chemicals that can do research?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_chemical

Have sucked this guy's dick, can confirm.

you need to realize, that most IQ tests, especialy online are only based on your spatial inteligence and some complex thinking. While it shows a rough estimate of... something... It hardly has anything to do with what you would consider inteligence. You can be really smart with just a few flaws and fail those tests... or you could be a total pleb and ace those tests just because you have the right set of "skills" and nothing else.
The number kind of points into how good is your thinking "outside of the box" and how well can you see the connections between things but that doesn't mean that you can't use all the stuff you learned since your last test. You are not a brainlet because a number tells you so

Fuck my throat please

i dont think this test is even close to accurate
i am a terminal brainlet

brainlet inspiration:
i started my math career taking high school level pre-algebra at a community college. i bemoaned my situation on Veeky Forums and was told, "even the biggest brainlet on the planet can become okay at math if they try really hard."

i took that advice to heart, andjust wanted to say that i have the highest grade in my calc1 class now, and am the first to go to college in my family. dont forget to upvote and subscribe

*awards gold*

*nuzzles crotch*
^owo^ whats this?

>iqtest.dk
I have bad news for you, OP. I get consistently 135 on that one, but got 110 on an real IQ test with an actual shrink.

>probably kinda smart
>have shit mental work ethic
Guess I got a bit depressive due to /pol/

>tfw 128

Wanted to get into Mensa's IQ high society but you need 131 or more.

They say it's not something you can revise for, but I'm pretty sure I could improve my score if I practised unscrambling words, they're the ones that always get me.