What do you do when you have read so much philosophy books that you start finding flaws in literally every ideology in...

What do you do when you have read so much philosophy books that you start finding flaws in literally every ideology in existence? What do you believe in?
I feel like I need something to believe in in order to not spiral into depression, how do I fill the gap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBjblKtj1ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>so much philosophy books
This is a board about proper English.

many who are religious have gone through this, man made ideology is doomed

youtube.com/watch?v=KBjblKtj1ag

Ad hominem fallacy.

You've begun to recognize the spooks for what they are.

>religious ideology
>not man-made
you're confusing revelation for the revelatory

Ad hominem is used to attack arguments and opinions. You proposed a question, therefore my calling you out on proper English is not as hominem.

Wow, embarrassing post.

That's uh... not ad hominem

also fallacy fallacy

*unleashes fedora*

You gotta make a leap senpai

I'm bad at recognizing intentional trolls, if you're serious I urge you to look up the definition.

Eclecticism. Rejection of dogma.

Oh, so you're a Redditor. I should have guessed.

>he says while using ad hominem

You're not labeling your informal fallacies properly, though.

Our brains aren't made to ponder the question:"What is truth?" It's made to survive and multiply. This is what is meant by enlightenment is the unspeakable, any word attached to it makes the concept of enlightenment false, since our brains can't grasp it

You are supposed to develop your own philosophical view, dumb plebe. Philosophical works aren't manuals.

>i
>d
>e
>o
>l
>o
>g
>y

Leap of faith or reconcile yourself as a human of becoming, not idylly abiding by whichever ideology your most keen on.

You should know this if your study has carried into works of the present..

How do you mean ideology? In the Althusserian sense?

welcome to adulthood. we are all dealing with the same existential uncertainty whether or not you go around telling yourself otherwise.

Write your own?

marxism.