What is Veeky Forums doing this summer?

What is Veeky Forums doing this summer?

Internships? Jobs? REUs? Workshops? Shitposting on Veeky Forums?

slaving away in my windowless lab hoping that i'll get my prelim done this summer.

interning full time for a large automotive company

masturbating

The plan is to tackle calculus on my own before taking it for credit in the fall. I really want to go see the American Southwest/desert, but Idunno man. It really depends if my car can handle the drive/if I want to spend the money.

Haven't decided on minimum wage at a job I will have to quit within the year or trying to be a productive NEET

Summer School on Kahler Geometry

Internship in a lab studying the production of biogaz from pig feces. I'll be doing analysis of the bacteria population in the feces to see if gaz-producing bacterias are present and i'll check the composition of said gaz by GC.

i'll spend the whole summer with both my hands in litteral pig shit.

Great summer ahead

probably going to work on my first major programming project. hopefully its something im willing to put on my resume so i can get an internship summer 2018.

if anyone has any suggestions shoot. working with c++

acm icpc

>productive NEET
is that even possible

working long hours building sweet kit for lots of money

Look at artists and shit, some don't have jobs but will create non stop (without some sort of financial gain).

Same, senpai. Starting a new job in a couple weeks, too, so hopefully by summer I've mostly learned how to do it, so I can focus my mental energy on lab work.

>artists
>productive

what's that

In the past I have taken classes on my own during the summer and taught myself a lot of programming

You fucking brainlets. I thought this was Veeky Forums? I am, of course, working on research involving computational biophysics under a tenured professor with a PhD from a respectable institution (CalTech). What about you, brainlets?

>computational biophysics

Jerking off.

Actuary major sophomore here, passed 2 exams but didn't get an internship this summer. Am I fucked? I have a 3.86 and going to pass a 3rd exam in July.

>working in a lab
>shitposting while working in a lab

...did you really need to specify with a PhD from a respectable institution? Do you know how PhDs work?

Internship at spacex as a janitor