Why is this site so cancerous?

Why is this site so cancerous?

filled with women

normies

What are you talking about, you can find really great books on that site.

This.

Someone ought to make a browser extension to hide reviews from female accounts.

I wish I could have an apparatus that would automatically mute women in general.

This is actually a good idea

Fantastic idea lads. They tend to give horrible rec's anyway.

I actually laughed because it seems so malicious, but after some reflection I realized its completely true.

I'd be happy just filtering all reviews that contain images, but it probably has the same effect either way.

>using goodreads for anything but cataloging your reads

I mostly use it because giving a book i didnt enjoy a shit rating makes me feel a little better about having wasted the time

it's called my dick

>women
Pretty sure I've read the same books you all have and I'm a woman. I don't think is just women who make goodreads shitty with all the feminist, queer, romance or erotica shit, teenagers are the worst and there are tons of them (half of them are men, though, s lot of normies and faggs).

Goodreads works fine for keeping a record of what you read, just don't add any friends and ignore the site's recommendations.

incredible

You're wrong. I've read different books than you.

I enjoy reading the top reviews on alot of the Veeky Forums cores, it's nothing but liberals complaining about the white patriarchy and a lack of good gender perspectives.

Although sometimes it pushes me too far toward the book that I actually end up buying it, such as pic related

People complaining about mansplaining and the patriarical gender roles by having an old white man explaining everything to a girl.

I haven't read it yet, but I think I dun goofed.

My anti-SJW autism got the better of me.

kek every time this happens

London

sheeeiitt

lel

Ahmad Sharabiani is patrish and well-read as fuck though, the guy's house must be practically built of books.

Sophie's World is a fine introductory text to philosophy if you're in your early teens.

If you're more than twenty, not so much.

you need to keep my bro ahmad's name out of your mouth - we can box, honestly

Meant to direct this () to ().

The fundamental issue I have with your argument is that young men dont read.

>and I'm a woman
guaranteed replies

lack of jewish accounts and posters. its all women and arabs

Glad you made this post.

Enrage yourselves.

Regarding the life of the Author:
He din't have shoes until his early teens

Is that real?

I only used it to show how many books I read in a year to people

lel

Top review for Robinson Crusoe

>what is irony

>Book is perfect, but I don't like that there's racism in the High Fantasy World it takes place in.

I can go on all day.

>lack of jewish accounts and posters. its all women and arabs

Millennial men don't read. The last few times I went to a book signing I was overwhelmed by the lack of young men in them.

no, she is demented. I've read a few of her reviews now for laughs and a few of them she gives 1-2 stars mainly because she finds out the author or the character is a Republican

also read the rest of her review on Robinson Crusoe, if you think she is ironic.
lel these are hilarious

>I can go on all day.
please do

I'll try to remember some reviews i've read myself

Why would they let people post pictures and gifs in the comment section?

How in hell could he consider Portugal a privileged nation in the 20th century?

this. everyone knows jews are some of the most intelligent literary scholars

Ignorance is the biggest privilege

Almost every negative review of Nietzsche is in Arabic lmao. Muslims get triggered when you prove them wrong.

the only true post in this thread

The posts about blocking female accounts is also true.