Reads siddharta once

>reads siddharta once

haha i prefer the sources :) *orders entire tripitaka online for thousands of dollars. it sits in my room unread forever*

>reads The Picture of Dorian Gray once

kek, at least I'm not a dumbfag to go this far

>reads crime and punishment once

>Reads Nietzsche once

>reads sam harris once

>reads Finnegans Wake once

>Visits r/books once

>reads the Bible once

>reads a book once

>reads the Bible twice

>reads Paradise Lost

>reads fiction once

>doesn't read Glasperlenspiel
>reading a translation doesn't count

>read Shelley once

>reads Mein Kampf once

>reads Murakami once

>reads Bhagavad Gita once

>reads Koran once

>reads Infinite Jest once

>Murakami

Maybe Mishima... Jesus first Murakami is for teen girls in the other thread, then he turns his readers into katana wielding fedoras.

kek

I don't think George Bush ever read the Koran.

Haven't this good of a thread in a while

underrated

>reads weeb philosophy once

underrated

>reads Gravity's Rainbow once

>reads das Kapital once

;^]

>writes Infinite Jest once

>reads Moldbug once

>reads Ibn Arabi once

>reads Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski once

People want to meme him but they didn't read him so it's hard to do it accurately.

>reads McCarthy once

Why do anglophone Muslims pretend that this image is funny? It's the equivalent to a cat meme shared over email, but they've been incessantly reposting it to Reddit and Twitter and Facebook and Veeky Forums since like 2009. Are they trying to convince the normal people that Islam isn't a fascist imperialist ideology that legitimizes pedophilia and domestic abuse but is actually cool and self-deprecating? Is it their equivalent of Nazi Pepe? Is there something that can be done about alt-Islam, or is it so trapped in unoriginal and mediocre late 00s internet rhetoric that there's simply no threat whatsoever?

sword of doom is amazing.

literally me

>reads

>Reviving a thread just to whine about Islam

I fucking wish

The thread was on the fifth row of the catalog and there is never an inopportune time to criticize Islam, a fascist imperialist ideology that legitimizes child rape.

Underated.

How the fuck is the jest so infinite?

Apparently he was a voracious reader.

>kantian financial outlook

when the anti-semitism is just right

cry more faggot

wtf I hate the USA now !!??!

>reads Chesterton once

>reads Lolita once

>writes Infinite Jest once

>reads second amendment once

Yo. Shut up.

>reads Kafka once

>reads Faust once

>Reads Shakespeare once

>reads Article 50 once

I just logged back onto Veeky Forums and saw this reply. I want to say I will NEVER shut up about Islam, a fascist imperialist ideology that encourages terrorism

>reads this post once

>reads The Peregrine once

>reads The 120 Days of Sodom once

Why do anglophone Muslims pretend that this image is funny? It's the equivalent to a cat meme shared over email, but they've been incessantly reposting it to Reddit and Twitter and Facebook and Veeky Forums since like 2009. Are they trying to convince the normal people that Islam isn't a fascist imperialist ideology that legitimizes pedophilia and domestic abuse but is actually cool and self-deprecating? Is it their equivalent of Nazi Pepe? Is there something that can be done about alt-Islam, or is it so trapped in unoriginal and mediocre late 00s internet rhetoric that there's simply no threat whatsoever?

i'm not even the person you were arguing with, I'm just annoyed at you shitting up a comfy thread with your incessant bitching. I picked the image at random.

Why would you try and emulate Raskolnikov if you actually read the book

>reads Grapes of Wrath once

Why do there need to be so many killjoys who bring their /pol/ bullshit on every thread? Ever heard of just relaxing and treating Veeky Forums as a dorm room and not a fancy debate hall and trying to desperately find some clueless idiot you can best with your insane wit and just instead, try to contribute to the thread?

I am even a Trump supporter who goes to /pol/ but fuck this shit its becoming cancer, I see people like you in every forum, just trolling for yous and fights and its beginning to get really really stupid.

take off "the Koran." in that sentence and it's still true.

underrated

This cheeky fucker

>reads Mishima once

I get that this picture is a joke, but what has viennese cafe culture to do with anything? What is pepe supposed to represent?

>reads the handmaid's tale once

>reads Feser once

>reads my diary (desu) once

>reads Houellebecq once

Because you disagree with cranky old Dustandwhisky

was thinking of buying siddartha, brave new world or the name of the rose. suggestions?

>reads Myth of Sisyphus once

>that pic

>reads Nick Land once

pretty sure that's where le american bear came form

>Reads Aquinas once

>reads Machiavelli once

>reads The Game once

Glass Bead Game deserved the Nobel, tbqh

In some interview he said that his favourite book besides the Bible or Art of the Deal is All Quiet on the Western Front apparently

audibly kekked

i hate this post

best thread on lit this week
most promising new meme format since readexpectedgot

>Reads Stoner once

that pic is great