/the official Veeky Forums shit-tip/

This thread is terrible. This thread is the halloween of threads. Don't you dare post anything of quality in this thread. Got a post that's absolutely awful? Don't post it there; post it here. This is the official Veeky Forums shit-tip. Deal with your bad posts here, and don't talk about them after you leave.

I'm depressed because nobody posted in my shit, shit thread; even after I got double doubles.

Yeah, well, I have really pathetic fantasies about spooning with a girl with fragrant hair. They've completely consumed all my raunchy, depraved sexual fantasies. Literally all I want to do is hold someone warm real close to me, and blabber nonsensical lovey-dovey stuff into their ears.

I am turning into a John Green archetype. It is quite distressing.

I don't think Twilight is bad. I mean it's awful but not any worse than any of the other YA Fiction out there.

I would marry a girl like you.

i just had a nice idea for a novel. it would be about a violent and cruel person who was not always that way and he hears a song that makes him remember.

i just had a nice idea for a novel. it would be about a memorable song that was not was always that way and it hears a person who makes it violent and cruel

Are there any books that deal with the issue of having a very small willy? Asking for a friend.

Sartre's entire oeuvre is implicitly about him overcoming his anxieties about being a 5 foot ugly-as-sin troglodyte with a small pecker, so yeah.

Sartre was a repressed transgender woman.

I read 1984 for the first time at a friend's house last night and didn't enjoy it

Who are you quoting?

She was rather cute for a chunkymonkey but too bad she contributed to worldwide idiocy.

Don't eat meme trilogy retard because that ain't feces.

I went on a tinder date yesterday and impressed her with with my literary knowledge and attitudes. Who else is /living the lit lifestyle/

How old is this pic related thing actually? Is it relevant to post it on Twitter or Fb in 2016?

The absolute madman

I argued with a waiter and refused a prostitute's advances just this afternoon, bro; one up that.

Bitch, I'm here for a valid answer. If you can't give it then shut up.

>refused
Not Veeky Forums

Answer pls.

You were intolerably rude, f a m. I shan't.

It's ancient and irrelevant and everyone will laugh at you if you post it.

Remember that time we use to say "asl plz" on Yahoo and MSN messenger? *shades a tear*

I posted it to convery feeling and no one laughed.

>asl plz?
What's that mean?

It means asshole please.

Nah dude nothing John Green about romance, intimacy and fragrant hair. You think Goethe and Keats are John Green-y?

Go in buffalo's bum.

This thread is not a no discernible talent container thread, it's a disguised invitation for those who post shit to post shit, thus making them feel more welcome and more inclined to smear their shit elsewhere. Fuck off with your trojan horse.

Good of you to post this here, rather than elsewhere, user. You did the right thing.

Keats definitely

Bumping this godawful thread before I go to bed. Night, Veeky Forums

Behead All Satans, definitely.