This thing is a spillway right?

This girl wants me to swim in this thing with her and it looks dangerous to me but I don't want to seem like a faggot. Her assurance that it's "been obsolete for 20+ years" also seems fishy. Is she actually right and I AM being a faggot? I said yes of course but I figured you'd be able to better identify it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naegleria_fowleri
cdc.gov/parasites/naegleria/state-map.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I see I did a pretty shitty job of erasing one of those instagram names but fuck it. That's not the girl anyway, the girl just took a screen cap of some other girl's pic. I don't even have instagram.

swimming in the thing in the middle? I would not

youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0

You're swimming and not diving, but if there's a pressure difference the lack of diving gear will only mean you'll drown faster.

If you do make sure that she goes first

>it's "been obsolete for 20+ years"
That's not a good thing lol

>I see I did a pretty shitty job of erasing one of those instagram names but fuck it.
you don't say, you retarded faggot.

Indeed - pic related

Yeah I've learned with this one to call her bluff and she backs out 80% of the time

How's this one? Any better?

I'd suggest you find a local spot to just go cliff jumping. If you find a high enough spot, then you can just put the wager back on her. She might be in your position now, and flaking would just make her a chicken in your eyes.

That thing is probably fine, but people die left and right from seemingly innocuous things.

Has she swum in it before?
If so you're just being a pussy

She wants you to fuck her, you sperglord

Been there done that like a hundred times I don't necessarily feel the need to jump into a scary pond culvert just for another opportunity to.

Who looks at something like that and thinks "I should swim in there."? No, there are too many unknowns. You know next to nothing about it. Interacting with something has held thus far, because the thing has been left alone, could cause something unexpected.

Show her you have some brains, instead. Hard to not be an asshole about it, especially if she's swam in it before, but I wouldn't go in. I sink like a rock in water anyway.

Fucking getting in some big cylinder thing int he middle of a body of water literally designed for drainage down to unknown depths wherever. Fucks sake...

Great idea OP be sure to send me a postcard from whichever circle of hell you end up in.

This

do it faggot
go alone
I would

user don't do it, there can be sharp metal rusty objects in there and you can literally die

Tell her she's retarded and you've got a spillway ready to dump in her

I think the railings aren't there to keep you from falling in the pond but rather to give you the oppotunity to save yourself from being swallowed by that hell hole

Sure, OP. Please, do swim in that.

>Naegleria fowleri, colloquially known as the "brain-eating amoeba", ... It is found in warm and hot freshwater ponds, lakes and rivers, and in the very warm water of hot springs. As the water temperature rises, its numbers increase.
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naegleria_fowleri

>Img: Number of Case-reports of Primary Amebic Meningoencephalitis Caused by Naegleria fowleri by State of Exposure*— United States, 1962–2015
Source: cdc.gov/parasites/naegleria/state-map.html

Even if that pipe is thoroughly sealed that hole is now full of stagnant water, which could contain tons of deadly protists.

>talking to a girl called satan

jesus kill your pathetic self

Never trust a woman. Problem solved.

Wow that was really interesting

seems like she is trying to kill you OP, be wary