PSA:

PSA:

Weed turns you into a brainlet. Just because you had some "profound" realization when you were baked af, doesn't mean it's helping you think. It's just slowing down your progress.

Study hard, wake up early, eat healthily, fap often, and do your homework in little bits spread out. You'll thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

elifesciences.org/content/5/e15092
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just smoked weed a while ago

It hurts my back for some reason, and I find myself noticing things in my body I don't usually. Things like my head being too forward in posture, my hips being angled back and flexing my abs and thrusting them forward to get closer to a 90° angle, judging myself for being so alone and being much more self conscious, able to feel my body, as if I can't feel my body when I'm not high,

Does anyone understand this?

paranoia. welcome to schizophrenia you degenerate.

t. i smoke weed every day lmfao

waking up early is gay, sleep is good for your brain.

just exercise regularly, especially aerobics

I FAPED OFTEN... and now my dick shrinked

Altered level of perception/consciousness, I forgot the term but it's similar to how weed lets you differentiate instruments in songs better, it just temporarily rewires your brain making some things stand out more than it would normally while downplaying others

????
I don't smoke weed every day.

And are you saying this means I have schizophrenia? Because my dad has it and I really don't want that shit

Uridine might help.
Stop masturbating you piece of shit.
It regrows but stop wanking.

>fap often
Dropped.
How much do you get paid for making these threads?

I do my homework in little bits, too, and it helps understanding, but god does it keep you busy. I'm admittedly taking too many credits right now, but I literally never have significant chunks of free time, which means I never get to go out.

Lol.

schizophrenia has spectrums, so you may be experiencing cannabis induced very mild schizophrenia - especially if your dad has it.

i'd say that if your dad has schizophrenia, to stay away from mind altering substances (if you truly don't want schizophrenia)

So let's say I really do have mild schizophrenia

I know drugs can be a catalyst for the development of something like schizophrenia already in the blood

But if it's too mild to see while sober, could weed exacerbate it? How would I even know if it's schizophrenia and not ordinary marijuana paranoia?

I experience a lot of depersonalization generally but that's not really a symptom of schizophrenia as I'm an anxious person

weed could definitely exacerbate it, i know from personal experience.

(Schizophrenia) People may experience:
Behavioral: social isolation, disorganized behavior, aggression, agitation, compulsive behavior, excitability, hostility, repetitive movements, self-harm, or lack of restraint
Cognitive: thought disorder, delusion, amnesia, belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning, belief that thoughts aren't one's own, disorientation, memory loss, mental confusion, or slowness in activity
Mood: anger, anxiety, apathy, feeling detached from self, general discontent, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, elevated mood, or inappropriate emotional response
Psychological: hallucination, paranoia, hearing voices, depression, fear, persecutory delusion, or religious delusion
Speech: circumstantial speech, incoherent speech, rapid and frenzied speaking, or speech disorder
Also common: false belief of superiority, fatigue, impaired motor coordination, or lack of emotional response

>do your homework
Fucking pleb

You have schizophrenia?

I have all those behavioral symptoms besides self harm and lack of restraint

Thought disorder but none of the other cognitive symptoms

All the mood symptoms, maybe not inappropriate emotional Response, I'm pretty socially aware of what makes sense emotionally

Psychologically maybe paranoia , maybe not persecutory delusion, but I do feel like people are judging me or watching me intensely when in public

I do have a sense of superiority intellectually but I don't know whether it's false as I'm not usually around very bright people

yes, i have been diagnosed twice with schizophrenia

ive taken risperdal, haldol, depakote, and abilify

all these things have worked great for me, but i believe that aerobic exercise has helped the most.

also, for me personally at some times i'd have some of the symptoms, and other times my mental health would shift in such a way that i'd be exhibiting entirely different symptoms.

at times my schizophrenia would be severe, at other times minor.

marijuana has always "triggered" an increase in severity for myself

I'll give it a try
Thank you user.

>Exercise induces beneficial responses in the brain, which is accompanied by an increase in BDNF, a trophic factor associated with cognitive improvement and the alleviation of depression and anxiety.

elifesciences.org/content/5/e15092

i made a thread on this board about the benefits of exercise on the brain if you're interested in reading more

>depersonalization

>Not really a sign of schizo

Mate...

dude this guy is trolling you. Chances are that your posture isn't right and that smoking weed makes you more aware of small discomforts you wouldn't usually notice. You can notice them when you're not high it just takes more practice. eg. if you would sober could you stare at a picture of a seashell for 2 hours contemplating it's structure? Probably not. But when you're high you notice things and dwell, which can spiral into a strong awareness of small problems.

Anyways, to add to the overall thread, weed over time will impair your ability to focus. Just like alcohol will slowly degrade your ability to relax. What it gives you now it takes away later. If you have self restraint and understanding, weed can give you the ability to think creatively and stay engaged for long periods of time. Abusing it will increase your threshold for engagement, just like all drugs / stimulus.

Good Luck.

>ITT faggot OP projects his personal experiences with weed and feeling like a brainlet onto other people
I've smoked plenty of green and I'm as sharp as ever.

Maybe you're just stupid, OP? Did you ever consider that?

I've never come across a single pothead who wasn't a brainlet.

Wrong.

>anecdotal evidence
only brainlet here is you, brainlet

>t. Brainlet

TRUTH. INTPs are no longer INTP after a few years of smoking weed

t. megabrainlet who got butthurt because he was too much of an unlikable faggot and nobody would sell marijuana to him

>actually has been a dope man
t. projector man

Brainlet.

No. You are. Two times more. Called you first

>fap often
Brainlet detected.

t. Brainlet

'Weed makes you think more creatively' is a meme. It just lowers your inhibitions and numbs your mind to the point where the mundane appears extraordinary. You can't study when you're on that shit or shortly after.

>Le "I'm just like Newton! Sex is for undisciplined and the weak!"

weed is gay desu. dope and speed are the only big boi drugs. also lsd until it gets boring. dope and speed never get boring. speed also makes you good at math look at erdos. i can do so much maaaaath when stimmed baby. working on a phd and i have a pretty sick dope and speed habit. my friend with a weed habit who had better grades and scores than me wanted to do a phd and he is still in undergrad failing despite graduating at the same time as me

parmenides. my man!

>make thread about how potheads are idiots
>potheads act like idiots trying to prove how smart they are

every time

This Dude thread has POTENTIAL.

t. Brainlet^2

he was /ourguy/ before we became us

>you can't study on that shit

I beg to differ

STOP NOT SMOKING WEED

I smoke weed everyday too. 3.87 ME berkeley 3rdyear