You literally cannot refute this

You literally cannot refute this

This. Most people here have agreed that only numales who have that sort of pathetic altruistic white male savior complex would try to """""protect""""" women from having sex with other people besides them.

Was this the image you were fishing for?

>"That's THE thing, Quentin," Margot's words come out of her mouth like breath. "We're paper, paper people like paper dolls, just like the paper town. Break the people here down into little pieces and all you get is confetti. We are a paper town living in a plastic word and we don't want to wake up and read the newspaper. Newspapers delivered by paper boys. We are marked by our paper cuts. Even on 9/11, the last remnants of the towers were just papers machéing the streets in their dying irony." Margot's breast heaves like vacuumed lungs. I took a moment to breath in myself. "You can see it, right?" She asks me, like this time she is really asking, and not just asking to ask.

>The city below us glitters like the stars above us and her star-filled eyes. I am: shaking, my intestines are in my bowels and in my throat. I realize that near her I am not even the paper in the wind. I am the dust.

Yeah I can

What's worse? The sexual revolution destroying the last traces of a cohesive family unit, or the eternity of insecure men whinging about the irreversible change in sexual power dynamic in favor of women?

Just fucking lift weights and learn to dance and cash in on "sexual liberation" if it's such an issue to you.

The nuclear family encourages reproduction, making it the most heinous structure in human history. It's death should be accelerated, desu

The natural state of man is for the majority of men to die alone in the wilderness while the top strongest, most brutal ones have their way with loads of women. Harems are the natural state of mankind.

Men are experiments because so much could be won by cashing out, while women all turnout more or less fine. They all breed, they all experience love, because they're all the same formula. There's a tight bound to the improvement in genetic fitness experimentation for women can yield. Thus there should be no surprise that some of us are just unwanted from birth, perhaps something is wrong with the social interfacing capabilites in our brains, perhaps our faces have some offputting assymetry.

Of course the harem like state of sexual dynamics, are not "good". It doesn't result in happy people, but it's the pattern that emerges naturally when you remove any social control of what we so sickening call "love".

All this should serve to convince you that people are nothing more than poor, disgusting breeding machines, and that the best thing would be for humanity and all of life to diseappear and cease the pointless struggle they suffer all their existence only to procreate and die.

Well, actually, men sleeping around is shameful too.

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.'

Not really, it's admirable because sleeping around as a man is hard.

>sleeping around as a man is hard.
It really isn't.

Compared to women, it is.

Not if you're stupid. Or intelligent. Really only the thoroughly average have trouble with this.

Sage
Shave your neckbeard and get on tinder.

this for this >you have to be superior
>it's not hard

wew

Compared to women you have to put more effort into it, yes. But it still isn't hard.

I want so badly to lie down next to him on the couch, to wrap my arms around him and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage he had his wife's son to worry about and I was gawky and he was grotesque and I was hopelessly boring and he was endlessly one dimensional. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were liquids, I was a stream of piss and he was a(n) literal shitstorm.

Lot more effort.

never post again

fpbp

>"you want me to say what?"
>"trust me, John. This is what they want to hear. It means bank for us in the long run"

No
Nice trips btw

I just did faggot

UUUU

Literally every male in this thread could get laid tomorrow if they downloaded grindr.

>but, but, but ...

Take it or leave, but stop complaining that you can't get laid.

Having less sex partners decreases your standards so it's easier to be sexually satisfied when you find someone you want to have a long relantionship

Yeah. Trips of truth those are.

>Literally every male in this thread could get AIDS tomorrow.

Fixed.

If homosexuality is purely innate, then why do some many homosexuals seek to proselytise their lifestyle to straight men?

>If homosexuality is purely innate

Rejected. Fuck what you can get your hands on, user.

Promote your degeneracy elsewhere, faggot.

>has to add in "your whole grain crunch" instead of "taste" so that he can try and fail to be funny.

More offensive than the stupid thought he's sharing.

Been looking for a way to describe the action of and the people who throw in that extra word or phrase like saying "life decisions" or "life choices" instead of just choices.

It's really not. If you want to get laid with a new girl every day sure, you'll need to do some serious work (like just finding them), but if you want to some every few months? Just don't suck abjectly and you'll be fine.

This. John Green's audience is mostly tennage girls who use tumblr. The quote is just pandering.

This board is for 18+

Would you use someone else's fleshlight? Even if it were sanitized?

really isn't 'shit'

John Green: Ubercuck