twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stirner kind of looks like harrypotter

Rule 34 on loli stirner?

no he doesn't

i'd say he does

"no"
t. Me

>a picture of stirner not being wrong

Does anyone have the Stirn Bird template?

Ooo this one's new to me. Who's it supposed to be?

The rarest Stirner

If you're trying to be edgy about Stirner's racism there are far more damning quotes about the jews...

Post them user

Fill me up

You're going to have to read it, sorry props.

How do I find a cute Stirner gf?

Maxell cassette ad
underconsideration.com/speakup/archives/Dude_recent.jpg

Horrible.

>tfw there's no new American century/FPI catgirl

where's the nick land catgirl/robot

I want the stalinist catwoman to step on my balls and make fun of my tiny white cock while the fascist cat"woman" puts her disgusting smelly feet in my face

>not wanting the stirner cat to rub her feminine testicles on your eyes while the ancap catgirl chokes on your manmeat and the alunya catgirl fingers you with her gloves on

It's been a while since I've seen anyone post this one.

Why's the man yelling my name?

Because it's not related.

what does the guy killing himself represent?

Edge lord Christian can't take it.

Is it literal or the death of the ego?
I thought Stirner was all about egoism?
Doesn't make sense to me.
(I have not actually read stirner)

'ey, nice one.

'EY, butterflies everywhere. :D

You're right. It makes no sense. I think it has more to do with the lower lever book stacks meme.

Egoism is just the word that best approximates Stirner's philosophy. He doesn't talk about the ego in the colloquial sense, but rather "the only" or "the creative nothing that cannot be named", which implies the dissolution of all fixed ideas, including any fixed idea of "the ego".

Consume anything you want as yours, even ideas such as truth and morality and make them yours. Take command of your concepts instead of the other way around. You can be anything you want at any moment and don't let your past actions freeze the will of today or "now." Everything is yours for the taking, always look upon things as in a state of being not-yet-yours. History is already finished, now it's time for the individual to realize this knowledge within himself because it's end is the individual self-realization. Once you recognize this, reality itself should morph with you and your will while you force choke it.

Surprise guest appearance

When you see it

What am I looking for?

I can't tell if you're trolling. Are you trolling?

I thought it would be Stirner related, but I don't see anything. Is the spook invisible?

I fucking hate this website

I don't get it

Is this loss?

shitty /co/ and /v/ meme

it's not even funny, just forced

please just explain the meme

I don't know why I like this one so much.

Disgusting western art style.

This is one of the shittiest ones of these memes ever made. Bakunin was a collectivist, Stirner didn't call himself an anarchist, and the largest part of The Ego and His Own specifically talks about federation/coalition/union of egoists. He even agrees with the slogan "well-being for all" while criticising the early ragamuffin or barracks communists.

Its because its an easier target than Bauer and the other young Hegelians as they are more obscure

Yeah you wouldn't want to tell jokes about a philosopher that people who haven't read his book wouldn't understand. That'd mean losing potential upvotes.

SHREKT m9

AHAHAHAHA NICE LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS YOU'VE GOT THERE
I CAN ONLY HOPE THEY WEREN'T BASED ON A FORMAL SYSTEM, NERD

Its the fate of any figure who becomes a meme.
Its why we have threads where people talk about how any abstract concept is a spook by definition

This user got it They consist of a four panel story with a "loss" punchline. This one / is funny. The Žižek one above has as little humor in it as the explanation/background. Four panel comic. All you need to know.

it's the smile

how about federal anarchy

>political ideology catspooks

Delete your account

i like this stirner

what's the difference between buddha and stirner

stirnergirl could cheer nihilism girl up

stirner is more like one of those zany taoists like zhuangzi

>tfw no stirnercat friend

looks like she would be fun to hang out with

So what's this meme about? I've been lurking off and on for the past month or two and haven't been able to figure it out. What's a writer who appears to be from the 19th century got to do with 'spooks'?

google it fag

youtu.be/pBMTccP1hY4

Holy shit read him and find out you irredeemable pleb.

what do i need to have read to understand stirner?

its the eyebrow

i made this picture
it is my property
because I want to see it posted I think I'm going to make you my property as well

Nothing. He's totally self contained. There are some allusions to German poetry you don't need to understand, most of which are explained in the footnotes anyway.

i speak german. should i go ov (i assume this is the right option) or are there any reasons to choose the english translation

Nah read it in German, he uses a lot of word play that doesn't translate so well.

kk thanks alot my dude

>what's the difference between buddha and stirne
the middle way is a spook

zesty

You couldn't hold me if you tried.

>[I] speak [G]erman
Lucky.