What jobs can i actually get w/ a physics degree?

What jobs can i actually get w/ a physics degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.unr.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=12&poid=5592&returnto=2913
youtube.com/watch?v=G3u6RfOufJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can work at a call center.

You can do entry level engineering,accounting, teaching with a bachelor's. If you want to do anything interesting though you have to get at least a masters. That's what big companies want with physics

What would that intersting thing be, or will i only be able to work as a professor?

unemployment

>You mean like Sheldor?
>He's so epic!
Welcome to the meme life user...

In Europe just about anything. I have a friend who got into molecular biology with a physics degree and our chancellor also used to be a physicist.

this guy doesn't even know the quadratic equation. All this "nerdyness" is acting

I can understand why he did this. Truly sad world we live in

nice lies. He can do nothing except teach like he says here

I'm not lying, I have that friend. Can't say much more than that. But you will agree that Merkel exists

>PhD in Physics
>300 feet high starting
>Any building I want to jump off

kek

currently doing this: catalog.unr.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=12&poid=5592&returnto=2913

look at the courses descriptions and tell me if its something ppl actually will pay you over 50k a year to DO per hour.

exactly

he did it because he didn't suck anyone's dick. it's not about what you know, but who you know.

What can I do with a PhD in inorganic chem with materials focus?

Go to Engineering lol.

Don't you mean "who you blow"?

So is should probably switch to chem or math then? I don't mind teaching but i'd like to haveat least do some work before getting a doctorate so i'm not just starting out at life when im 30

Instead of switching to math just learn to code that way you have more opportunities than just teaching

You can salvage your miserable life and get a CS phd

I haven't started yet,

At least you aren't an anthropologist.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3u6RfOufJQ