HURR, Ready player one is shit, nobody could ever like it, my 500 page novel I'm working on...

>HURR, Ready player one is shit, nobody could ever like it, my 500 page novel I'm working on, made up entirely of Bible and Shakespeare allusions, though I haven't started, is what good art really is

Guess you're right, Veeky Forums... I guess nobody could care about that non serious stuff... Nobody with talent would waste their time caring about that stuff...

lol leftism is a mental illness, seriously fuck plebbit.

Read 'On Women' by Schopenhauer if you want the redpilled truth that disgusting PC denies through Jewish cultural Marxism, cuck

Fuck nonwhites, women, and fags

>that pic
I guess we're right too.

I know this is obvious bait, but

>being impressed with Spielberg

He's the definition of a pleb-filtering hack.

In the Beginning Gregor Samsa awoke from unsettling dreams and found himself transformed into his mother. CRASH today he created pancakes CRASH today he'd got a golden retriever: the best of times. But then CRASH he made Ishmael the first man CRASH Queequeg, also a man CRASH they began hunting for the largest dick they could find while laying together as husband and husband: was this the worst of times?

And the will of Zeus was accomplished.

It's not the fact that it's 'not serious'. Certain genre fiction is great, for one I love Dan Simmons. Ready Player One however is written horribly and tries to supplement this with over-saturation of 80's nostalgia to make the reader feel comfortable. It's fine if you want to read it and enjoy it, but it's not good. It's ok to sometimes read books that are not good

Oi. AI was a good movie.

Only one enemy remained. Still only one if you counted God, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy because they don't exist.

AI was a good movie with a really bad and long movie stuck on the end.

Just leave the kid stuck at the bottom of the ocean imo, they really had to crowbar in that happy ending.

Genre fiction is always bad. If you like something and think it's genre fiction, you're either a pleb or it's not genre fiction.

That has got to be the unhappiest happy ending my dude.

Maybe if you're thinking "Gosh I'm a human and the humans are all dead!?"

The eternal child robot gets an eternal mommy robot, happy ending.

Hey, the counter-signal baiting is still too transparent, commie. You need to work on it if you want anyone to find it believable.

>eternal
they both die my man.

He's just playing along with OP by exaggerated memeage.

Being happy a novel is being made into flick is like giving up on your hopes and reams and using a rusty needle to inject yourself with crack.

>all about teh $
Ok kid

These are the same people that watch a TV show for twelve seasons because they don't want their fav character to die.

>they both die my man.
Even better.

Fuck off Andersen dying isn't a fucking happy ending.

>he didn't live like a philosopher

>live
You don't even believe your own arguments. Sophist!

Idea for Zombie movie: the zombies are all compelled to argue with one another like in one of Plato's dialogues until finally one is condemned to being brought back to life for trying to corrupt everyone.

References to ages and the sliding of eras into oblivion were rife through the movie. Half David's symbolic purpose was to be a foil to the humans' ephemerality. It wouldn't have made sense if Kubrick didn't at least let some time pass.

>Read 'On Women' by Schopenhauer
if you read that and still blame women you didn't understood it...
they're stupid, you should never expect anything less than stupidity

I would say it does feel like a worse 2001. Kubrick was so clever with how the shots flowed into one another and told the narrative, but I didn't get that sense with AI so will blame Spielberg.